IOB recruitment for Financial Inclusion Co-Ordinator, Tamilnadu
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is inviting applications for the position of Financial Inclusion Co-Ordinator all over India. The current recruitment is for the month of august 2011. IOB has specified that it is a recruitment drive for retired officers who has the previous experience of working in any nationalized banks across india. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the above post with the information that is mentioned below in detail.
Details about Financial Inclusion Co-Ordinator position recruitment 2011 in IOB
• Name of the post: Financial Inclusion Co-Ordinator
• Number of posts: 144 all over india (79 positions in Tamilnadu)
• Contract period: Initially 1 year. It is renewable on yearly basis.
• Remuneration: Rs. 1000 for each BC. Rs. 2500 as conveyance expenses per month.
• Eligibility criteria: Candidates should be a retired Bank Officer in MM-II and above from any of the Public sector Banks in india
• Age Criteria: Maximum 62 years
How to apply for IOB Financial Inclusion Co-Ordinator position recruitment 2011
• Eligible candidates can submit their application form in the format that is mentioned in the IOB official website
• Completed application form should be sent in an envelope superscribed with "Application for assignment of FI coordinator"
• The application forms should be sent to
The Deputy General Manager
Financial Inclusion Cell
Indian Overseas Bank
763 Anna Salai
Chennai - 600002
For more details visit IOB recruitment 2011
Last date for receipt of application form: 20-08-2011