MFL recruitment 2011 for Lab Analyst trainee, Chennai
Madras fertilizers Limited (MFL) is inviting applications for the position of Lab Analyst Trainee. The current recruitment is for the august 2011. MFL has mentioned that it is a special recruitment drive that is conducted only for OBC and SC candidates. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the above post with the required details mentioned below.
Details about Lab Analyst trainee position recruitment 2011 in MFL
• Name of the post: Lab Analyst trainee
• Number of posts: 16 (OBC - 9, SC - 7)
• Training period: 2 years. On successful completion the candidate can be absorbed for permanent position.
• Stipend: Rs. 8500 in first year and Rs. 9500 in second year
• Educational Qualification: A degree from a recognized university with Chemistry as the major subject studied.
• Age Criteria: As on 13-08-2011, 30 years for SC and 28 years for OBC. for age relaxation visit the link below.
How to apply for Lab Analyst trainee position recruitment 2011 in MFL
• Candidates has to fill the online application form at the official website
• Only online application forms will be accepted
• A print out of the filled in online application form should be taken to send to the concerned department.
• A demand draft or banker's cheque of Rs 200 for OBC and Rs 100 for SC candidates should be attached along with the filled in application form.
• The demand draft should be in favour of "Madras Fertilizers Limited" and should be payable at Chennai.
• Photocopies of SSLC, HSC, Degree certificates and caste certificate should also be attached along with the application form.
• All the documents should be sent in an envelope superscribed with the post applied.
• The documents should be sent to
Dy. general Manager - P&A
Madras Fertilizer Limited
Chennai - 600068
For more details visit MFL recruitment 2011
Last date for receipt of filled-in application form: 13-08-2011