Junior Research Fellow position recruitment 2011 in Anna University
Anna University Chennai is inviting application for Junior Research Fellow position recruitment for the current year 2011. The project is funded by Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. Interested candidates can apply for the Anna University recruitment 2011 position with the required details given below.
Details about Junior Research Fellow position recruitment 2011 in Anna University
• Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position
• Project Name: Validation of auto range capacitance measurement instrumentation as clinical biochemical analyzer
• Number of Post: 2
• Funding Agency: Department of Science and Technology, Government of India
• Consolidated Salary per month: Rs. 16,000 + 30% HRA
• Educational Qualification: Masters Degree in Physics /Applied Physics/ Electronics Sciences/Materials Science /Bio -Physics/Bio Chemistry/Bio Technology/ Clinical Biotechnology/Clinical Bio technology ) with NET/GATE score.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow position recruitment 2011 in Anna University
• Candidates should write an application form in a plain paper and attach it along with the bio-data.
• Attested copies of certificates and mark sheets should be attached with the application forms.
• GATE/NET qualification xerox copy should also be attached.
• Bio-data should contain address, mobile and email id in detail.
• All the documents should be enclosed in an envelope super scribed with the position applied.
• All the documents should be sent to
Crystal Growth Centre,
For more details visit Anna University recruitment 2011
Last date for receipt of filled-in application form: 08-08-2011