Cauliflower Capsicum Masala Gravy Recipe
Capsicum Gobi curry is a spicy gravy recipe of Tamilnadu. This is a very good side dish recipe which is good for diabetic persons and heart patients because it consumes less oil and is free of cholesterol. Read the article and try this new gravy recipe in your kitchen.
Ingredients for Cauliflower Capsicum masala curry
Cauliflower - 1 small flower
Capsicum - 2 nos medium sized
Onions - 2
Tomatoes - 2
Coriander leaf - 1/2 bunch
Jeera powder - 1/2 tsp.
Garam masala powedr - 1/4 tsp.
Coriander powder - 3/4 tsp.
Chilli powder - 1 1/2 tsp.
Ginger-garlic paste - 1 tsp.
Salt as required
Method for making Gobi Capsicum Masala Gravy Recipe
1. Cut the cauliflower into small florets and immerse in boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a kadai and fry the chopped onions till transparent.
3. Next add the ginger-garlic paste, jeera powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder and chilli powder and the required amount of salt and saute well.
4. Then add the required amount of water needed for the cauliflower to be cooked.
5. When the cauliflower is half cooked add the capsicum cut into cubes along with the tomatoes and saute well for 2 mins.
6. Close with the lid and allow to boil for 5 minutes. After 5 mins open the vessel you can see the masala ready.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with chapathis, phulkas, pooris, or any food of your choice.