Location of Kodiveri Falls Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
Kodiveri Falls, a mind blowing place which helps you to enjoy and to rejuvenate your body and mind. This is one of the famous waterfalls in Tamil Nadu. This is located at a distance of about 10 kms from Gobichettipalayam in the mighty city of Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu. This is a fabulous picnic spot attracting the tourists towards it.
Few details about Kodiveri Falls and Dam
• This Dam acquires water from the Bhavanisaagar Dam located near Sathya Mangalam in Coimbatore.
• This Dam cum falls is doing a great job of irrigating for about 25,000 hectares near the low lying nearby areas.
• This dam is maintained at a huge sum of money of about Rs. 75 Lakhs.
Enjoyable facts in Kodiveri Falls Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
• This is a great tourist cum Dam located in a fantastic greenish surroundings. The view in this place really a very nice to watch.
• As a delightful fact for the tourists, there is the park near Kodiveri falls has been built up with many fountains and greenish lawns and they are maintained well and tidy.
• You too can have a nice boating in traditional boat called 'Thoni'(In tamil)
• The Kodiveri Falls is considered to be the Nature's Theme park.
• This waterfalls s naturally arranged in such a way that there are 3 different places to bath and enjoy for different categories of people.
1. There is a high lying water fall, there men will be bathing and enjoying the falls which flows with the combination of herbals and their medicinal characters will have a good impart on our body.
2. On the other side there is a water fall which is especially for Ladies and Children where there is no risk of slipping and there is a little privacy.
3. For all those who like to do Swimming can enjoy their time with the water that is stagnant but it is clean and level of water is up to the safer limits. So there we can perform our activities like Somersaults.
• There will be a very great amusement in watching the flow of water in the Dams too.
How to reach Kodiveri Falls Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
• By Train: First you should reach first get trains to Coimbatore junction and then you have to reach Gandhipuram and from there you can get buses which are enormous in number for this route (i.e.)Sathya Mangalam and there are local buses to Kodiveri from there.
• By Bus: You should first reach Coimbatore Bus Stand, Gandhipuram and from there get a Sathyamangalam Bus and after that step in to a local bus to Kodiveri.
• Hurry to have immense pleasure in Kodiveri,a great holiday destination.