Project Fellow position recruitment 2011 in Madurai Kamaraj University
Madurai Kamaraj University Tamilnadu is inviting application for Project Fellow position recruitment for the current year 2011. Selected candidates will be working on the project sponsored by UGC. Candidates selected will be put in "Strategies to improve transformation and regeneration efficiency in indica rice varieties". Interested candidates can apply for the Madurai Kamaraj University recruitment 2011 position with the required details given below.
Details about Project Fellow position recruitment 2011 in Madurai Kamaraj University
• Name of the post: Project Fellow position
• Number of Post: 1
• Duration of the Post: 3 years
• Salary per month: Rs. 8,000
• Educational Qualification: First class in M.Sc., (Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Life Sciences)
• Desirable Qualification: Candidates should have qualified NET or Candidates having research experience for 1 year in the relevant field.
How to apply for Project Fellow position recruitment 2011 in Madurai Kamaraj University
• Application forms in the format given in the university website should be used to apply for this position.
• 5 copies of Application forms should be sent along with the documents.
• Attested copies of mark sheets and other testimonials should also be attached.
• All the documents should be enclosed in an envelope superscribed as "Application for Project Fellow"
• Filled in application forms and the relevant documents should be sent to
Dr. G. SRIDEVI,
Assistant Professor (Principal Investigator, UGC Major Research Project)
Department of Plant Biotechnology,
School of Biotechnology,
Madurai Kamaraj University,
Madurai – 625 021
• Selected candidates must attend the interview when called for.
For more details visit Madurai Kamaraj University recruitment 2011
Last date for receipt of filled-in application form: 05-08-2011