Research Fellow and Research Associate position recruitment 2011 in Vellore Institute of Technology
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is inviting application for Research Fellow and Research Associate recruitment for the current year 2011. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at the VIT campus. Candidates will be working on the project "Development of a Numerical model for the Nonlinear four-wave interactions in Discrete Spectral Wave Models" which is funded by CSIR. Interested candidates can apply for the Vellore Institute of Technology recruitment 2011 position with the required details given below.
Details about Research Fellow and Research Associate recruitment 2011 in Vellore Institute of Technology
• Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Senior Research Fellow (SRF)/Research Associate (RA)
• Number of position: 1
• Title of Project: "Development of a Numerical model for the Nonlinear four-wave interactions in Discrete Spectral Wave Models"
• Project sponsored by : CSIR
• Educational Qualification:
For Junior Research Fellow (JRF): B.Tech first Class or M.Sc (Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Physical Oceanography) is preferred.
For Senior Research Fellow (SRF): M.Sc with two years of research experience and published journals is preferred.
For Research Associate (RA): PhD in relevant area is preferred.
• Additional Qualification: Experience in programming language (C, Fortran, MATLAB) and knowledge in fluid dynamics will be an added advantage.
• Stipend per month: Rs. 16,000 for JRF, Rs. 18,000 for SRF and Rs. 22,000 for RA.
• Duration of the project: 3 years
How to apply for Research Fellow position recruitment 2011 in VIT
• Interested candidates can send in their resume along with a latest passport photo.
• The documents should be sent by post to
Chennai -600 048
• The envelope should be superscribed with the position applied for.
• Application forms can also be sent through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Shortlisted candidates will have to attend the interview which would be intimated by post or through email.
For more details visit VIT recruitment 2011
Last date for receipt of application forms: 19-08-2011