Culture and Festivals
Tamil Appam Recipe Easy Delicious Preparation Methods
Posted Date: 16-Jul-2011
: 10 (
This article Tamil Appam Recipe Varieties Delicious Preparation Methods gives the details of ingredients and preparation of sweet appam recipe Tamil style, coconut appam and Dal appam recopies. The preparation is simple, easy and this is a very delicious Breakfast and tiffin dish for kids.
Tamil Appam Recipe Varieties
There are different verities of Appam Recipes are prepared in south India. The state of Tamilnadu and Kerala are very famous in Appam recipe preparation. The preparation method is slightly varies. The verities in Tamilnadu appam recipe is more, in that I have given the preparation method of sweet appam, coconut milk Appam, and Dal Appam recipe in tamil Nadu style.
Sweet Appam Recipe Tamil Nady Style
Tamil Appam Recipe Ingredients
Raw Rice 2 cups
Coconut milk 1 cup
Granted Coconut 1 cup
Salt as required
Sugar 100 gms
Sweet Appam Recipe Tamil Nady Style Preparation
1. Wash and soak the raw rice for 5 to 6 hours.
2. Grind the soaked rice by adding coconut milk, then add the coconut. Finally add salt, sugar and grind well.
3. Mix well and leave the Addam mixture to get fermentation. It takes about 10 hrs to get the exact Addam consistency.
4. Choose the taste of sourness according to your taste. Now the Sweet Appam recope mixture is ready.
5. Take a bottom low pan and put some oil. Heat the pan in low and pour the mixture neither thin nor thick
6. The flame should be in low and sprinkle the oil in the sides and close the pan by using a lid.
7. Waite for 3 to 5 minutes, now the appam is cooked into golden brown colour.
8. Sweet Appam Recipe Tamil Nady Style is ready to serve. Serve this delicious Tamil Appam with ghee.
Dal Appam Recipe in Tamil Nadu Style
Tamil Appam Recipe Ingredients
Rice 2 cups
Urad Dal or black gram
Fresh Milk 50ml
1 table spoon
Salt as required
Dal Appam Recipe in Tamil Nadu Style Preparation is same like sweet appam. After grinding the Dal and rice add the cooking soda and salt to get fermentation.
Coconut Appam Recipe in Tamilnadu style
Tamil Coconut Appam Recipe Ingredients
Raw Rice 4 cups
Fresh Coconut 2 cup
Cooked rice 1 cup
Cooking Soda 1 pinch
Sugar 1 table spoon
Salt to taste
Coconut Appam Recipe in Tamilnadu style Preparation Method
1. Soak the raw rice 5hrs before grinding.
2. Then wash and grind the raw rice by adding fresh coconut, cooked rice, cooking soda, salt and sugar.
3. Mix well and leave for about 10hrs to get fermentation. The mixture should have sour taste before preparing Appam.
4. The preparation method is same like sweet appam recipe Tamil style.
If you have any confusion in preparation better follow the appam recipe tamil video to get a clear idea for cooking.
How to make Tamilnadu special chutney variety Karuveppillai chutney
How to make Tamilnadu special recipe Poricha Kuzhambu
How to make Tamilnadu Special Chettinad Vegetable Biryani
How to make Pongal Chundal recipe of Tamil Nadu
How to prepare tamil recipe Vazhakkai Chapathi
How to make Tamilnadu special Cashew Halwa
Tamilnadu Special recipes-Halwa Varieties
How to make Oats Payasam and Khichidi
How to make Tamilnadu style Cauliflower Capsicum Masala Gravy Recipe
How to make Karuvadu thokku a tasty Tamil Nadu recipe
Read related articles:
tamil recipe specials
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Tamil Appam Recipe Easy Delicious Preparation Methods"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Online TSR members
Awards & Gifts
Education in Tamilnadu
Tamilnadu DDE admissions
Last 7 Days
Tamilnadu travel guide
Tamilnadu tourist places
Temples in Tamilnadu
Entertainment in Tamilnadu
Tamil movie online booking
Tamil movie actors
Tamil movie actress
Tamil Nadu Government Public holidays 2014 and State Festival Dates
Live Thiruvannamalai Maha Karthigai Deepam 2013 at TV channels, Karthigai Deepam Online Streaming
CMC Vellore Medical PG/ Diploma / Fellowship admission notification 2014-2015
Madurai Kamaraj University MSc biotechnology & MSc chemistry admission notification 2013-2014
SRM University associate fellow of industrial health course 2013-2014
TSR top 5 performers
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India
All Rights Reserved.