Junior Research Fellow position recruitment 2011 in Vellore Institute of Technology
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is inviting application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position recruitment for the current year 2011. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at the VIT campus. Candidates will be working on the project "A testbed for Identification of Infection in Prawns using wireless sensors" which is funded by NRDMS, Department of Science & Technology (DST). Interested candidates can apply for the Vellore Institute of Technology recruitment 2011 position with the required details given below.
Details about Junior Research Fellow position position recruitment 2011 in Vellore Institute of Technology
• Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
• Number of position: 1
• Title of Project: "A testbed for Identification of Infection in Prawns using wireless sensors"
• Project sponsored by : NRDMS, Department of Science & Technology (DST)
• Educational Qualification: B.E. (CSE) / M.Sc (Computer Science), M.Tech (CSE/ Sensor System),MCA is preferred.
• Additional Qualification: Experience in programming language (C, C++, MATLAB) and exposure to Image Processing and MATLAB (Image Processing Tool Box) will be an added advantage.
• Stipend per month: Rs. 15,000
• Duration of the project: 3 years
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow position recruitment 2011 in VIT
• Interested candidates can send in their resume along with a latest passport photo.
• The documents should be sent by post to
Chennai -600 048
• Application forms can also be sent through email at email@example.com
• Shortlisted candidates will have to attend the interview which would be intimated by post or through email.
For more details visit VIT recruitment 2011
Last date for receipt of application forms: 15-07-2011