Junior Research Fellow recruitment 2011 in Madurai Kamaraj University
Madurai Kamaraj University Tamilnadu is inviting application for Junior Research fellow (JRF) recruitment for the current year 2011. Selected candidates Will be working on the project sponsored by DBT. Candidates selected will be put in "Identification of microRNA as a tool for potential biomarker in prostate cancer". Interested candidates can apply for the Madurai Kamaraj University recruitment 2011 position with the required details given below.
Details about Junior Research fellow (JRF) recruitment 2011 in Madurai Kamaraj University
• Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
• Number of Post: 1
• Duration of the Post: 2 years
• Salary per month: Rs. 12,000 + HRA
• Educational Qualification: 55% marks in M.Sc., (Biotechnology /Molecular biology/ Biochemistry)
• Desirable Qualification: Candidates who have qualified NET or Candidates having research experience for 1 year in the relevant field.
How to apply for Junior Research fellow (JRF) recruitment 2011 in Madurai Kamaraj University
• Application forms should be sent in a plain paper.
• 5 copies of curriculum vitae should be sent along with the application form.
• Attested copies of mark sheets and other testimonials should also be attached.
• Filled in application forms and the relevant documents should be sent in an envelope superscribed as "Application for Project Fellow".
• Application forms can be sent to the below mentioned address
Assistant Professor (Principal Investigator, DBT Project) Department of Genetic Engineering,
School of Biotechnology,
Madurai Kamaraj University,
Madurai – 625021,
For more details visit Madurai Kamaraj University recruitment 2011
Last date for receipt of filled-in application form: 15-07-2011