Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank TMB Clerk recruitment 2011
Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank TMB, one of the reputed Banking organization in Tamilnadu since 1921 is inviting application for Clerical positions recruitment for the current year 2011 in Tamilnadu. Eligible candidates can apply for the above position offered in Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank TMB.
Educational Qualification and other details for Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank TMB Clerk recruitment 2011
• Graduates or Post graduates with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university in regular stream is preferred.
• Students in their final semesters and awaiting their final results can also apply.
• Candidates should have some basic knowledge in computer operations.
• Graduates with 24 years of age and post graduates with 26 years of age as on May 31 2011 are eligible to apply for this position.
• Age relaxation for 2 years for MBC/BC and 5 years for SC/ST/Physically challenged candidates are applicable.
Selection procedure and Training details for Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank TMB Clerk recruitment 2011
• Written exams will be held in various centres in Tamilnadu. Candidates should take up the exam to qualify for the clerical post in TMB. The TMB clerical position 2011 exam centres are
• The date, time and venue details will be intimated to the individual candidates by post.
• Shortlisted candidates from written test will have a personal interview.
• Selected candidates will undergo 6 months of training at any of the TMB branch.
• Candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs. 8000 during probation period.
• On successful completion of the training they will be placed in the scale pay as per clerical cadre of the TMB bank.
• Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India.
How to apply for Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank TMB Clerk recruitment 2011
• Candidates should fill the online application form present in the TMB bank website between 11-06-2011 to 30-06-2011.
• A print out of the filled-in application form should be taken after completing the online registration.
• Applications without online registration will be rejected.
• A demand draft of Rs.200 (Rs. 100 for SC/ST candidates) should be enclosed along with the application form.
• The DD should be drawn in favour of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. payable at Thoothukudi / Tuticorin or Tirunelveli.
• All the documents should be sent in an envelope with superscribed as "Application for Recruitment of clerks 2011".
• The documents should be reach TMB within 5 days from the date of online e-application registration.
• Send the documents to the below mentioned address
The General Manager,
Human Resources Development Department,
Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank Ltd,
Head Office, # 57, V.E.Road
Thoothukudi - 628 002.
Important Dates to Remember for Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank TMB Clerk recruitment 2011
Opening date for online registration for TMB Clerk recruitment 2011: 11-06-2011
Closing date for online registration for TMB Clerk recruitment 2011: 30-06-2011
Last date for receipt of online application print out for TMB Clerk recruitment 2011: 05-07-2011
For more details visit Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank recruitment 2011