Indian Army Recruitment 2011 Vacancy Details
Indian Army is inviting applications from the unmarried and Indian citizens for the army recruitment 2011 for both Permanent Commission & Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Army. It is based on the 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course.
• Total no of Indian army vacancies 2011: 85
• Permanent Commission & Short Service Commission: 85 vacancies
• Salary : Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.5400 + MSP of Rs.6000
• Eligibility for Indian Army Jobs 2011 : The candidate who are interested should have passed in 10+2 examination with a minimum of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics are eligible.
• Age limit of Indian Army 2011: The candidate should have a minimum age of 16 ½ and above 19 ½ years. The candidate should not born before 01/07/1992 & not after 01/07/1995 (both days inclusive).
Indian Army 10+2 Application form 2011 details
• The candidates who are interested in Indian Army Recruitment 2011 can apply through online. Please visit the website for further details.
• After submitting Indian Army 2011 application form the candidate should send 2 copies to the address given below.
Additional Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6),
TES Section, West Block – III,
R.K Puram, New Delhi – 110066.
• Closing date for online submission – 30th June 2011
• Last date for print out of online application – 10th July 2011