Admission notification of NIT Trichy for the academic year 2011-2012
National Institute of Technology (NIT) in Tiruchirapalli is one among the best institutes for higher education in Tamilnadu with high quality infrastructure and reputed faculty members. NIT invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into M.Sc., MS by Research and Ph.D. (Full Time and Part Time) Programs for the academic year 2011-2012.
Courses and eligibility criteria of NIT for the academic year 2011
Given below is the list of the courses available and the eligibility criteria for each course:
1. M.Sc: Chemistry / Operations Research and Computer Applications / Physics.
• The candidates should have Bachelors Degree in Chemistry / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science/ Applied Science / Physics/ Applied Science.
• The admission is based on the Entrance Examination conducted by NIT, Trichy.
2. M.S. By Research (Full Time and Part Time):
• The candidates from any branches of Engineering are eligible.
• The selection is based on GATE score.
3. Ph.D. in the faculties of Engineering, Architecture, Management Studies, Computer Applications, Science, Humanities
• Selection is purely based on the performance in written Exam and interview conducted by NIT.
Application form details for admission into NIT courses
1. Download NIT application forms online from the official website.
2. The filled in applications along with all the necessary enclosures and a DD of Rs.300/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/ PD candidates) drawn in favour of 'Director, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli- 620 015′ and payable at Tiruchirappalli should be sent to the below mentioned address.
Contact address of NIT, Trichy
National Institute of Technology,
For more information about NIT admissions 2011 check the below link: