Cashew Halwa is a kind of sweet. Naturally sweets will like by all age people. This halwa also like by all because it is easy to prepare, less ingredients, low expensive, and also delicious to taste.
Ingredients for Cashew Halwa
* Cashew nuts-250grams
* Sugar-according to taste
Methods to prepare Cashew Halwa
1. Roast Cashew nuts in empty pan for 2 minutes.
2. Grind the roasted Cashew nuts in mixie till it gets powder.
3. Now pour water into the pan.
4. And add sugar into the water.
5. Stir well until the sugar gets dissolve and the water must become thick (kambi padham).
6. Add grinded cashew nuts slowly into water as well as stir it.
7. Add ghee so that it will not become hard.
8. Note that Halwa should not become like solid it should be semi solid.
9. Now the Cashew halwa is ready decorate halwa with cashew nuts and serve the delicious Cashew Halwa.
10. You can serve it as hot or chill.