Culture and Festivals
How to make Tamil recipe Kalakala Sweet
: 4 (
Do you want to give sweet surprise to your kids in this summer. There is no children, hate sweet. Kalakala is a sweet made by Maida and sugar. This is very crspy to eat. Preparation time will be very very less. This Article will give preparation method and ingredients list to make sweet kalakala.
Ingredients to make Kalakala
Maida - 1/4 kg
Egg - 2
Sugar - 200 grms
Caradom powder - 1 tsp
Butter - 2 tsp
oil for deep fry
How to prepare Sweet Kalakala
1. Make dough by adding Maida, Egg, Sugar and Caradom powder. You can add little bit of water to make dough soft.
2. Add butter in to the dough this will make kalakala crspy and makes the dough soft.
3. Roll dough into small small ball, like sapathi balls
4. Make balls of dough in to circle like sapathi (it should be thick )
5. Cut this circle into small squres or some different shapes.
6. Heat a pan with oil and deep fry the squres until it turns brown.
7. Put this kalakala in paper towel to dry and keep it in a air tight container.
Now the tasty Sweet Kalakala ready to serve with coffee or tea.
This kalakala will be nice even for 2 to 3 weeks so keep it in air tight container.
Preparation Tips for Sweet Kalakala
1. We can add some colors like Kesary power to make Colorfull kalakala
2. Egg is added for softness . If you don't want to use Egg you can use Soda (Samayal soda). This will provide softness to the kalakala.
Sweets of Tamil Nadu - Kovilpatti Kadalai Mittai
How to make Tamilnadu special chutney variety Karuveppillai chutney
How to make Tamilnadu special recipe Poricha Kuzhambu
How to make Tamilnadu Special Chettinad Vegetable Biryani
How to make Pongal Chundal recipe of Tamil Nadu
How to prepare tamil recipe Vazhakkai Chapathi
How to make Tamilnadu special Cashew Halwa
Tamilnadu Special recipes-Halwa Varieties
How to make Oats Payasam and Khichidi
How to make Tamilnadu style Cauliflower Capsicum Masala Gravy Recipe
Read related articles:
tamil sweet recipes
tamil recipe specials
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "How to make Tamil recipe Kalakala Sweet"
14 May 2011
Wow Vathsala mam,
You recall my school days, yes my mom prepart the same.Thats what our old days time pass snacks.Its Best home made snacks insted of buying chips,pufs other oil items from bakerys.
Its take very less time to prepar, even kids can participate to prepare with there parentes(Why parentes soem house husband need to do, just for kiding) and can do it in diffrent shap as per kids imagenation.
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Online TSR members
Awards & Gifts
Education in Tamilnadu
Tamilnadu DDE admissions
Last 7 Days
Tamilnadu travel guide
Tamilnadu tourist places
Temples in Tamilnadu
Entertainment in Tamilnadu
Tamil movie online booking
Tamil movie actors
Tamil movie actress
Poorvika mobile New year and Pongal offer 2015 discount sale
Univercell Mobiles New year offer and Pongal offers 2015
Thirumoorthy hills Udumalpet Tamil nadu
January 2015 New year Tamil Rasi palan Prediction
Tamil style vendhaya keerai kootu recipe preparation
TSR top 5 performers
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India
All Rights Reserved.