Culture and Festivals
How to make Tamilnadu gravy recipe Cauliflower masala gravy
: 6 (
This resource is about the method of cooking Tamilnadu gravy recipe Cauliflower masala gravy or Gobi masala. In this resource I have given you a very easy recipe for preparing gobi masala in your home. Try this and enjoy the taste of cauliflower with your family.
How to make Tamilnadu gravy recipe Gobi masala
Cauliflower is available only in certain seasons in Tamilnadu. This is loved by everyone and here is a method to prepare
Gobi masala in Tamilnadu style
. Learn how to prepare this yummy recipe by reading the article.
Ingredients for making cauliflower masala gravy
Cauliflower – 1 big one
Ginger-Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Green chilly paste- 1 tsp
Chili powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
Curd - 1/2 cup
Tomatoes - 2 medium
Onions - 3 medium
Poppy Seeds – 1 tsp
Cashews nuts – 10 nos
Oil - 3/4 cup
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves for garnish
Method to prepare Tamilnadu style Gobi masala
• Wash the cauliflower and cut them into florets. Soak this florets in warm water. Set aside.
• Take oil in a pressure cooker and add the chopped onions and sauté, then add the ginger-garlic paste and green chilly paste and sauté for a while.
• Now add the chopped tomatoes and the coriander and chilly powder along with the salt.
• Cook in a low flame till the oil separates now add the curds and mix well.
• Next add the cauliflower florets and blend everything together. Keep this in a medium flame for 5 minutes.
• Add water and close the cooker wait for 1 whistle.
• Meanwhile make a paste of poppyseeds and cashewnuts in a mixer.
• Now open the pan and add the poppy seed and cashewnut paste and allow to boil for 2 minutes and garnish with coriander leaves.
• The Cauliflower masala gravy is ready to be served with rotis or chapathis.
Tips to prepare the Tamil Recipe Ven Pongal
Tamil Recipe to make Coriander Rice (Malli Satham)
Pakkoda kuruma – A traditional Tamilnadu recipe
Tamil Recipe to prepare Pundu Satham - Garlic Rice
Pumpkin Halwa - Tamil Sweet/Dessert Recipe
Tamil Style Fish Curry Recipe
Tamil Food Menu Onion Rawa Dosa Recipe
Tamilnadu Festival Diwali sweet Recipes Paruppu Poli Recipe
Tamil Vegetarian Dishes Samayal | Tamil Nadu Vegetable Biryani Recipe
Aval Upma Easy Breakfast Tamil Recipe
Read related articles:
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "How to make Tamilnadu gravy recipe Cauliflower masala gravy "
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Online TSR members
Awards & Gifts
Education in Tamilnadu
Tamilnadu DDE admissions
Last 7 Days
Tamilnadu travel guide
Tamilnadu tourist places
Temples in Tamilnadu
Entertainment in Tamilnadu
Tamil movie online booking
Tamil movie actors
Tamil movie actress
Univercell Mobiles New year offer and Pongal offers 2015
Thirumoorthy hills Udumalpet Tamil nadu
January 2015 New year Tamil Rasi palan Prediction
Tamil style vendhaya keerai kootu recipe preparation
Tamil kara kuzhambu recipe using poondu
TSR top 5 performers
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India
All Rights Reserved.