Tips to have long healthy hair
Hair is very important and more attractive to all girls. Healthy hair doubles your beauty. Everyone loves to have healthy and dark long hair. But now a days, due to pollution, climate and food culture all are facing the same problem like hair fall, white hairs and dandruff. We can maintain our hair by natural ways. There are plenty of healthy natural things, which protect our hair from sickness. Here are some diet tips to grow up hair.
Diet Tips for hair growth
1. Egg : Egg is high protein food, which help hair to grow well. Add boiled or fried eggs in your daily diet will give silky dark hair
2. Flesh or Meat : Chicken Meat and flesh has Protein, Vitamin B, and zinc . These are very important nutrition for hair growth. Take care less cholesterol in Flesh or Meat.
3. Fish : Fish has high protein, Vitamin B-12 and Omega 3 . Fried fish will have some cholesterol so make fish curry or something less cholesterol will give long hair
4. Milk : Milk contains calcium and protein so drink 2 to 3 glasses of milk daily will give dark hair. Who are not willing to take Flesh or Fish, can take Milk.
5. Vegetables : Fresh green vegetables has Vitamin C and Vitamin B. Carrot, Beetroot are source of iron, which increase hemoglobin level in our blood. This will help to get long healthy hair.
6. Fruits and Nuts: Fruits and Nuts will give lot of high nutrition to our hair. Fruits like grapes, chikku(sappoota) contains iron and calcium. Nuts gives protein so we can take one fruit and some nuts in our regular diet.
Beauty Tips to have long hair
1. Take oil bath weekly once
2. Take egg and apply white part of egg in scalp leave for half an hour and take bath.
3. Apply curd in to the scalp for half an hour and take bath
4. Appling Lime in scalp will reduce dandruff
5. Grind Black cumin and Neem Leaf with little bit of water and apply this paste in scalp will reduce dandruff and allergy.
6. Massage your hair scalp with oil (Don't massage with nails) by finger tips daily for 15 minutes. This will increase blood circulation and it leads for hair growth.