Gandhigram Rural Institute admissions 2011 notification
Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul had announced their admission notification for their Undergraduate and post graduate courses for the academic year 2011-2012. Candidates are requested to follow the instructions carefully before applying for the various courses in Gandhigram Rural Institute. Desired candidates has the option to download the application forms from the university
website and can send it through post along with a demand draft of the specified amount as the Registration fees for UG and PG courses. Read the article below to know more details on Gandhigram Rural Institute admission notification 2011.
Course offered in Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul, Tamilnadu
Under Graduate programs in Gandhigram Rural Institute 2011
• B.Sc - Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Home Science
• B.A Gandhian Social Work
• B.B.A Rural Industries and Management
• B.Com Cooperation.
Post Graduate programs in Gandhigram Rural Institute 2011
• M.A - Tamil and Indian Literature, English and Communicative Studies, Hindi, Human Resource and Conflict Management, Sociology and Rural Development
• M.Sc - Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Food Science and Nutrition, Home Science Extension and Communication, Micro Biology, Dairy Science, Geo Informatics and Information Technology
M.A - Development Administration (5 year integrated programme)
Professional courses offered in Gandhigram Rural Institute
• B.Tech - Civil Engineering (Habitat Development)
• MBA - Small Business Management, Cooperative Management, Rural Industries Management and Rural Project Management
• B.Ed - Only for candidates studying UG and PG in GRI.
UGC Innovative Programs in Gandhigram Rural Institute
• MA - Governance and Development.
• PG Diploma - Spatial Technologies, Educational Technology and Action Research.
M.Phil Programs in GRI
• M.Phil - Tamil, Economics, Futurology, English and Communicative Studies, Micro Level Planning, Research and Development, Development Sociology, Development Administration, Food Science and Nutrition, Chemistry, Energy and Physics
Ph.D Programs in Gandhigram Rural Institute
Full-Time and Part-Time programmes are offered for eligible candidates.
Issue of Ph.D application forms - August 2011 and January 2012
Application form and Registration Fee cost - Rs.1000
Gandhigram Rural Institute PG Diploma Programs
PG Diploma - Sanitary Inspector's Course
Gandhigram Rural Institute Diploma Programs
Diploma - Agricultere, Khadi and Handloom Technology, Bakery and Confectionery.
How to apply for Gandhigram Rural Institute admission 2011
• Application forms and prospectus can be taken in person by paying cash to the Deputy Registrar in the Gandhigram Rural Institute university campus.
• Application forms can also be received by sending a written request through post along with a demand draft.
• The Demand Draft should be taken in favour of The Registrar, The Gandhigram Rural Institute - Deemed university.
• The DD should be payable in Canara Bank, Gandhigram or State Bank of India, Ambathurai or any Nationalized bank present in Dindigul.
Contact details for Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul
Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI)
Gandhigram - 624302
Ph : 0451 - 2454466
Website: Gandhigram Rural Institute admission notification 2011
Last date for submitting the application form
For Post Graduate and PG diploma courses: 16-05-2011
For Under Graduate and diploma courses: within 10 days from the publication of Higher Secondary results.
No responses found. Be the first to respond...