About Bharath University, Chennai
Bharath University was established by Sri Lakshmi ammal Educational Trust in the year 1984 and acquired deemed to be University status in the year 2003 by University Grants Commission. Bharat University gives excellent academic environment to all students. Bharath University offers 39 Under Graduate Courses and 139 Post Graduate Courses.
• Bharath University has world class Library Facility
• Advanced robotics training center, Hotel Management and Catering Science
• The university offers Scholarship and awards for outstanding students, Physically challenged students and Ex-servicemen.
• Free Education is offered for 100 toppers in Bharat Engineering Entrance Exam (BEEE) and outstanding sports persons.
• Bharath University has placement cell for all MNCs.
• World class labs with Wi-fi campus.
• There is separate Hostel facility for boys and girls with hygienic south Indian and north Indian food.
• Bharath University gives opportunity to work with MNCs. Some of top companies are Accenture, Airtel, Sify, Sail,HP, Dell, TNPL, Wipro, TCS, CTS, MRF, L & T and Ashok Leyland etc.
Courses offered by Bharath University, Chennai
Bharath University offers plenty of courses in various departments,
Department of Medical Science at Bharath University, Chennai
Department of Dental Science at Bharath University, Chennai
Dental Technician Course (DT)
Dental Hygienist Course (DH)
Department of Paramedical Science at Bharath University, Chennai
B.Sc. (N) (Post Basic)
M.Sc. Medical Surgical Nursing
M.Sc. Paediatric Nursing
M.Sc. Obstetrics & Gynaecology Nursing
M.Sc. Community Health Nursing
M.Sc. Psychiatric Nursing
Department of Science and Humanities at Bharath University, Chennai
B.Sc Applied Sciences
M.Sc Applied Sciences
Department of Information Sciences at Bharath University, Chennai
B.Sc Computer Science
Department of Engineering Science at Bharath University, Chennai
B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.Tech Civil Engineering
B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
B.Tech Automobile Engineering
B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
M.Tech Automobile Engineering
M.Tech Applied Electronics
M.Tech Digital Communication and Network
M.Tech High Voltage Engineering
M.Tech Communication Systems
Admission details of UG and PG Courses in Bharath University, Chennai
• Admissions to all UG and PG Courses are done through All India common Entrance Examination.
• The Entrance Exam for Under Graduate Courses is based on the +2 syllabuses and Post Graduate course entrance based on UG Syllabus.
• Now Bharath University is going to conduct Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination for 2011-2012 Academic year.
How to apply of Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination 2011
• Application forms can be obtained in person or by postal.
• If you want to buy application through postal, send Demand Draft for Rs.750/- drawn in favor of "Bharath University" and payable at Chennai and send a requisition letter with complete communication Address to the below address.
173, Agharam Road
Chennai 600 073
Last date for receiving completed Application form: 10 May 2011
Entrance Exam will be on: 15 May 2011
Contact Details for Admission : 44 - 2229 0247/ 2229 0125