Annamalai University BSc Nursing admissions 2011
Annamalai University, Annamalainagar in Tamilnadu is one of the famous university in Tamilnadu known for its excellence in teaching and research. Annamalai University invites applications for BSc Nursing degree for the academic year 2011-2012 by entrance examination. This resource provides you all the informations regarding the Annamalai University BSc Nursing admissions 2011.
Eligibility criteria for Annamalai University BSc Nursing admissions 2011
• Unmarried female candidates are only eligible for BSc Nursing admissions.
• The candidates must have passed in the higher secondary examination of Tamilnadu or any other equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% of aggregate marks in the subjects physics, chemistry and biology.
• The candidates belonging to SC or ST categories must have a minimum 40% of aggregate marks in the subjects physics, chemistry and biology.
• The candidates must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2011 and should not be more than 30 years. For SC/ST candidates there is a age relaxation of 5 years.
Application form details of Annamalai University BSc Nursing admissions 2011
• Candidates can get the Annamalai University BSc Nursing application forms in person by paying Rs. 750 by cash.
• Candidates can also obtain the Annamalai University BSc Nursing application forms via post by sending a DD for Rs. 750 in favor of " Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar - 608002" and payable at Chennai. A self-addressed stamped envelope (30cm to 24cm size) to the value of Rs.30/- is supposed to be attached along with the DD. The applicants must clearly indicate the name, address and also the details of the course they wish to appear
Entrance examination details for BSc Nursing admissions in Annamalai University
The candidates have to take up a common entrance examination conducted by Annamalai University, Tamilnadu on 8th May 2011.
Last date for Submitting Application form: 10th June 2011.
Annamalai University entrance exam 2011: 8th May 2011.
For further details please visit the website: