Culture and Festivals
Recipe to make Curd Kulambu (Moor Kulambu)
Posted Date: 10-Mar-2011
: 8 (
Curd will reduce heat of our body during summer. But some people may not like curd rice, curd pachadi and all. Curd kulambu is very nice to eat. Everyone will love to eat curd kulambu. This page will guide you to prepare Moor Kulambu
Ingredients to make Curd Kulambu
Curd 1 cup
Rice 1 spoon
Bengal Gram (Kadalai Paruppu) 1 spoon
Small onion 10 to 15
Coconut Grated 4 spoons
Green Chilli 2
salt to taste
oil to fry
Turmeric Powder 1/4 tea spoon
Preparation Method to Curd Kulambu
1. Soak Bengal Gram and Rice in water for 1/2 hours.
2. Grind Bengal Gram, Rice, Coconut and Green chilli by adding little water. Kept this paste aside.
3. Heat a pan with oil put some Mustard Seed, Black gram and curry leaf to fry.
4. Put onion and fry for 3 minutes, add tomato and fry.For quick cooking add some Salt.
5. Add Turmeric powder and cook for 2 mins. Add some water and boil it whild onion cooked well.
6. Mix grinded paste and make boiling for 5 mins. add some Coriander leaf for taste. kept it down and stop flame.
7. Keep this mixture for 10 mins, once this mixture cool add Curd into it and mix well by adding some salt.
Note : We can add some vegtables like Ladies Finger, ChuChu in this kulambu.
Tips to prepare the Tamil Recipe Ven Pongal
Tamil Recipe to make Coriander Rice (Malli Satham)
Pakkoda kuruma – A traditional Tamilnadu recipe
How to make Tamilnadu gravy recipe Cauliflower masala gravy
Tamil Recipe to prepare Pundu Satham - Garlic Rice
Pumpkin Halwa - Tamil Sweet/Dessert Recipe
Tamil Style Fish Curry Recipe
Tamil Food Menu Onion Rawa Dosa Recipe
Tamilnadu Festival Diwali sweet Recipes Paruppu Poli Recipe
Tamil Vegetarian Dishes Samayal | Tamil Nadu Vegetable Biryani Recipe
Read related articles:
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Recipe to make Curd Kulambu (Moor Kulambu)"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Online TSR members
Awards & Gifts
Education in Tamilnadu
Tamilnadu DDE admissions
Last 7 Days
Tamilnadu travel guide
Tamilnadu tourist places
Temples in Tamilnadu
Entertainment in Tamilnadu
Tamil movie online booking
Tamil movie actors
Tamil movie actress
Best places to eat in Chennai, Tamilnadu
Tamil Rasi Palangal 2015 New Year Panchangam Jothidam Predictions
Famous Tamil nadu Food Items
Sani Peyarchi Pariharam 2014 Saturn remedies Tamil Rasi palan
Aadi Discount Sale in Chennai 2014 Festival Offer
TSR top 5 performers
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India
All Rights Reserved.