Ingredients to make Curd Kulambu
Curd 1 cup
Rice 1 spoon
Bengal Gram (Kadalai Paruppu) 1 spoon
Small onion 10 to 15
Coconut Grated 4 spoons
Green Chilli 2
salt to taste
oil to fry
Turmeric Powder 1/4 tea spoon
Preparation Method to Curd Kulambu
1. Soak Bengal Gram and Rice in water for 1/2 hours.
2. Grind Bengal Gram, Rice, Coconut and Green chilli by adding little water. Kept this paste aside.
3. Heat a pan with oil put some Mustard Seed, Black gram and curry leaf to fry.
4. Put onion and fry for 3 minutes, add tomato and fry.For quick cooking add some Salt.
5. Add Turmeric powder and cook for 2 mins. Add some water and boil it whild onion cooked well.
6. Mix grinded paste and make boiling for 5 mins. add some Coriander leaf for taste. kept it down and stop flame.
7. Keep this mixture for 10 mins, once this mixture cool add Curd into it and mix well by adding some salt.
Note : We can add some vegtables like Ladies Finger, ChuChu in this kulambu.
More articles: Tamil recipes
No responses found. Be the first to comment...