Madurai Kamaraj University project fellow recruitment 2011 details
• Project Title: "Potential of biopigment of coelomycetes isolated from Medicinal plants"
• Eligibility criteria : The candidate should get atleast 55% marks in M.Sc., ( Life sciences/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry). The candidates who are qualified in NET qualified and having at least 1 year of research experience are also eligible.
• Important Note : The candidates are selected by an entrance test followed by interview.
How to apply for MKU Project fellow research jobs 2011
• Candidates are required to send their application in a plain A4 paper.
• Candidate should send a passport size photograph along with attested copies of educational qualifications etc.,
• The application form of MKU research jobs 2011 sent to
"Dr.M.Murugan, Assistant Professor (Principal Investigator,
UGC Research Project) Department of Microbial Technology,
School of Biological Sciences,
Madurai Kamaraj University,
Madurai – 625021, Tamilnadu
Last date for Submitting Application form : 15th March 2011
Interview date : 15/3/2011