All India Munnetra Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) is a Political party in the states of Tamilnadu and Puducherry. The party was founded by Dr.M.G.Ramachandran (M.G.R) on the year 1972. Now the party founded by Former Chief Minister Dr.J.Jayalalitha.
In 1981, She joined the AIADMK and was nominated to Rajya Sabha in 1984. She was elected the Legislature party leader and now leads the opposition in the assembly. She was affectionately called as Amma and Puratchi Thalaivi. She achieved many more by working hard for Tamilnadu peoples. She became the Chief Minister from 24-06-1991 to 12-05-1996, 14-05-2001 to 21-09-2001 and from 2-03-2002 to 12-05-2006.
AIADMK Manifesto plans for Tamilnadu Election 2011
Coming April Tamilnadu Election 2011 would be conducted. Our AIADMK have the following steps of Manifesto in this election are:
* Developing New Technology for new growth all over Tamilnadu
* We take the steps for State Economy at the high level of heights all over Tamilnadu
* We have to control the Prices from high cost of products etc
* Completely destroyed an Uneducated People and make all the Peoples to be educated by giving free Education
* According to People Welfare, we introduce more development Schemes
* Ensuring the Tamilnadu State as a "Garden of Peace"
* Distribution between different states in a Peaceful manner
* We have to opening a Engineering College equivalent to IIT, Chennai in more than 5 major cities of Tamilnnadu
* Nearly 5 Lakhs members get a IT Jobs with good salary in IT Companies
* Improvement the lot of Womens in Education, Jobs, Own business etc
* Wealth condition of works towards Prosperity of Farmers, Fishermens, Students, Government Employees, Teachers, Workers, Weavers and other sections of peoples all over Tamilnadu
* Attracting of Foreign Companies Investment was made in Tamilnadu