Ingrediants to make Malli Satham
Coriander leaf 2 cups
Green Chilli 2
Ginger Garlic Paste 1tsp
Rice 4 cups
Sweet Cumin 1 tsp
Recipe to make Malli Satham
1. Heat a pan and fry coriander leaf while it turns to brown color.
2. Grind well the fried coriander leaf by adding little bit of water.
3. Heat Pressure Cooker with oil and put some Sweet cumin to fry, add onion,Green Chilli and tometo one by one to fry.
4. Add Ginger garlic paste and fry until the smile out.
5. Add Coriader paste in to the cooker and mix well. leave it for 3 mins.
6. Add Rice and 8 cups of water and mix well. boil for 5 mins.
7. Close the cooker and leave 2 sounds.
Once pressure out mix the rice well and serve.
More articles: Tamil recipes