Overseas education consultants and agents in Tamil Nadu
Do you have a dream of studying abroad in colleges and universities of international repute? Need guidance and help in doing your admission in foreign colleges? Check out
study abroad consultants in Tamil Nadu
Culture and Festivals
Tamil Recipe to make Chilli Sapathi
: 8 (
Sapathi is very nice tiffin. children also love to eat sapathi. If you want to give different tiffin to you children chilli sapathi is very nice to eat. All people will love to eat chilli sapathi. This page will give the recipe to make chilli sapathi. you can make it with in 20 mins.
Ingrediants to make Chilli sapathi
1. Sapathi (Prepare it as usual) - 5 nos
2. Green Capsicum (Kudai Meelagai)- 2 nos
3. Onion - 2 nos
4. Tometo - 2 nos
5. Red chilli powder - 1 tea spoon
6. Garam Masala Powder - 1 table spoon
7. Salt - for taste
8. oil - 4 spoons
9. Coriador leaf - to decorate
How to prepare Chilli sapathi
1. Heat a pan with one spoon of oil put onion to fry.
2. When onion becomes brown add tometo, tometo have to mix well with onion then add Green capsicum cook for 3 mins
3. Meanwhile roll sapathi like a tube, cut it in to small pieces and keptit aside.
4. once capsicum cooked add some salt , red chilli powder and Garam Masala Powder one by one and mix well.
5. Make the stream simmer, then put sapathi pieces in to the pan add some oil (don't mix with spoon) keep it closed and cook for 5 mins . (Then only the sapathi will come soft)
6. After 5 mins mix well for 2 mins. Chilli sapathi is ready to eat. Decorate it with coriander leaf.
This chilli sapathi is very nice to eat. we can prepare onion curd pachadi (Sambal) as a side dish.
Tips to prepare the Tamil Recipe Ven Pongal
Tamil Recipe to make Coriander Rice (Malli Satham)
Pakkoda kuruma – A traditional Tamilnadu recipe
How to make Tamilnadu gravy recipe Cauliflower masala gravy
Tamil Recipe to prepare Pundu Satham - Garlic Rice
Pumpkin Halwa - Tamil Sweet/Dessert Recipe
Tamil Style Fish Curry Recipe
Tamil Food Menu Onion Rawa Dosa Recipe
Tamilnadu Festival Diwali sweet Recipes Paruppu Poli Recipe
Tamil Vegetarian Dishes Samayal | Tamil Nadu Vegetable Biryani Recipe
Read related articles:
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Tamil Recipe to make Chilli Sapathi"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Education in Tamilnadu
Tamilnadu DDE admissions
Tamilnadu travel guide
Tamilnadu tourist places
Temples in Tamilnadu
Entertainment in Tamilnadu
Tamil movie online booking
Tamil movie actors
Tamil movie actress
Tamil Guru peyarchi 2015 rasi palan Guru transit Astrology
Poorvika mobile New year and Pongal offer 2015 discount sale
Univercell Mobiles New year offer and Pongal offers 2015
Thirumoorthy hills Udumalpet Tamil nadu
January 2015 New year Tamil Rasi palan Prediction
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India
All Rights Reserved.
Click the "Follow" button above to follow Tony John