Education in Tamilnadu
Tamilnadu DDE admissions
Tamilnadu travel guide
Tamilnadu tourist places
Temples in Tamilnadu
Entertainment in Tamilnadu
Tamil movie online booking
Tamil movie actors
Tamil movie actress
Live Thiruvannamalai Maha Karthigai Deepam 2013 at TV channels, Karthigai Deepam Online Streaming
CMC Vellore Medical PG/ Diploma / Fellowship admission notification 2014-2015
Madurai Kamaraj University MSc biotechnology & MSc chemistry admission notification 2013-2014
SRM University associate fellow of industrial health course 2013-2014
Alagappa university Karaikudi latest JRF and SRF notifications November 2013-2014
Tamil Recipe to make Chilli Sapathi
Posted Date: 24-Feb-2011
: 8 (
Sapathi is very nice tiffin. children also love to eat sapathi. If you want to give different tiffin to you children chilli sapathi is very nice to eat. All people will love to eat chilli sapathi. This page will give the recipe to make chilli sapathi. you can make it with in 20 mins.
Ingrediants to make Chilli sapathi
1. Sapathi (Prepare it as usual) - 5 nos
2. Green Capsicum (Kudai Meelagai)- 2 nos
3. Onion - 2 nos
4. Tometo - 2 nos
5. Red chilli powder - 1 tea spoon
6. Garam Masala Powder - 1 table spoon
7. Salt - for taste
8. oil - 4 spoons
9. Coriador leaf - to decorate
How to prepare Chilli sapathi
1. Heat a pan with one spoon of oil put onion to fry.
2. When onion becomes brown add tometo, tometo have to mix well with onion then add Green capsicum cook for 3 mins
3. Meanwhile roll sapathi like a tube, cut it in to small pieces and keptit aside.
4. once capsicum cooked add some salt , red chilli powder and Garam Masala Powder one by one and mix well.
5. Make the stream simmer, then put sapathi pieces in to the pan add some oil (don't mix with spoon) keep it closed and cook for 5 mins . (Then only the sapathi will come soft)
6. After 5 mins mix well for 2 mins. Chilli sapathi is ready to eat. Decorate it with coriander leaf.
This chilli sapathi is very nice to eat. we can prepare onion curd pachadi (Sambal) as a side dish.
Tips to prepare the Tamil Recipe Ven Pongal
Tamil Recipe to make Coriander Rice (Malli Satham)
Pakkoda kuruma – A traditional Tamilnadu recipe
How to make Tamilnadu gravy recipe Cauliflower masala gravy
Tamil Recipe to prepare Pundu Satham - Garlic Rice
Pumpkin Halwa - Tamil Sweet/Dessert Recipe
Tamil Style Fish Curry Recipe
Tamil Food Menu Onion Rawa Dosa Recipe
Tamilnadu Festival Diwali sweet Recipes Paruppu Poli Recipe
Tamil Vegetarian Dishes Samayal | Tamil Nadu Vegetable Biryani Recipe
Read related articles:
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Tamil Recipe to make Chilli Sapathi"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Vendaikkai Poriyal Recipe
Tamil Nadu Style Mutton Biryani Recipe
Return to Resources
Post New Resource
Post resources and
Vendaikkai Poriyal Recipe
Tamil Recipe to make Paal Kozhukattai.
How to make Tamil Recipe Samosa
Tamil Recipe - Channa Masala
Valentines Day Recipe: How to Prepare Black and White Hearts Recipe
Tamil Recipe - Egg Curry with Toor Dal
Tag posting guidelines
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Online TSR members
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
TSR top 5 performers
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India
All Rights Reserved.