Ingrediants to make Chilli sapathi
1. Sapathi (Prepare it as usual) - 5 nos
2. Green Capsicum (Kudai Meelagai)- 2 nos
3. Onion - 2 nos
4. Tometo - 2 nos
5. Red chilli powder - 1 tea spoon
6. Garam Masala Powder - 1 table spoon
7. Salt - for taste
8. oil - 4 spoons
9. Coriador leaf - to decorate
How to prepare Chilli sapathi
1. Heat a pan with one spoon of oil put onion to fry.
2. When onion becomes brown add tometo, tometo have to mix well with onion then add Green capsicum cook for 3 mins
3. Meanwhile roll sapathi like a tube, cut it in to small pieces and keptit aside.
4. once capsicum cooked add some salt , red chilli powder and Garam Masala Powder one by one and mix well.
5. Make the stream simmer, then put sapathi pieces in to the pan add some oil (don't mix with spoon) keep it closed and cook for 5 mins . (Then only the sapathi will come soft)
6. After 5 mins mix well for 2 mins. Chilli sapathi is ready to eat. Decorate it with coriander leaf.
This chilli sapathi is very nice to eat. we can prepare onion curd pachadi (Sambal) as a side dish.
More articles: Tamil recipes