Alagappa University B.S. (AFD) APRIL 2010 INSPECTION AND QUALITY CONTROL Question paper
B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION, APRIL 2010
Fashion Apparel Management
INSPECTION AND QUALITY CONTROL
Duration : 3 Hours Maximum :60 Marks
Part - A (6 × 5 = 30)
Answer All the questions.
1. (a) Briefly explain the inspection procedures for Zipper.
(b) Write short notes on Neddle Quality.
2. (a) State the importance of Sampling.
(b) State the Benefits of inspection.
3. (a) Briefly explain the pre final inspection.
(b) Explain the AQL chart and how will you accept and reject the
CP-3006 4.22 CP-3006
4. (a) Discuss the functions and characteristics of Quality controller.
(b) List out and distribute the Quality Controllers for a sewing
factory of 100 machine capacity.
5. (a) Mention any four fabric defects and discuss its causes and
(b) Discuss ASTM and AATCC standards ?
6. (a) Write short notes on record Maintenance in expediting ?
(b) Discuss about TQ purchase.
Part - B (3 × 10 = 30)
Answer All questions.
7. (a) List out any four Accessories used for garments and explain
their inspection procedures.
(b) Discuss the various role played by samples and sampling plan
with respect to garment industry.3 CP-3006
8. (a) Explain the organizational chart for Quality Assurance department
in the woven garment factory.
(b) Discuss in detail about the In-process inspection and list out
the critical checking points for shirt manufacturing
9. (a) Explain the 4-point system of grading for fabric inspection.
(b) Discuss about process improvement and TQMAX.
More articles: Alagappa University question papers