Recipe for Paal Kozhukattai
Ingredients to make Paal Kozhukattai
1. Rice Flour - 1 cup
2. Jeggery or sugar - 1 cup
3. Milk - 1 cup
4. Sweet Cumin powder- 1 tea spoon
5. Coconut grated - ¼ cup
6. Salt – ½ tsp
Preparation method of Paal Kozhukattai
1. Take Rice Flour; add little bit of salt mix it with water to make soft dough.
2. Make dough in to small balls kept it aside.
3. Boil 1 cup of milk with ¼ cup of water (optional), Once milk boiled well, slow the stream
4. Put some balls of dough into the milk, after 2 minutes add some more balls into milk (If you put all balls of dough simultaneously balls will collapse) make it cook for 5 mintues.
5. Add Jaggery or Sugar, wait for 5 minutes jaggery should mix well, then add sweet cumin and grated coconut mix well.
Now the Tasty Paal Kozhykattai is ready to serve.
More articles: Tamil recipes