Bharathiar University Coimbatore B.Ed Admissions 2011
Bharathiar University Coimbatore School of Distance Education is inviting application for the admission B.Ed Admissions 2011. Get to know the details of the B.Ed application form of Bharathiar University Coimbatore, eligibility criteria and more details.
Eligibility for Bharathiar University Coimbatore B.Ed Admissions 2011
• The candidate should have 2 years full time teaching experience as a private or any category teacher.
• At the time of admission, the teacher should be in service
• In the qualifying degree the candidate should have minimum of marks as per category : OC - 50% marks, BC - 45% marks, MBC - 43% marks, SC - 40% marks
• The teacher should have undergone 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern.
Application form details of Bharathiar University Coimbatore B.Ed Admissions 2011
• Candidates are required to download application form of B.Ed from the website.
• Or application form can also get form "School of Distance Education, Bharatiar University, Coimbatore - 641046".
• Get a DD from any nationalized bank for Rs.500/- and it should be drawn in favour of "The Director, School of Distance Education payable at Coimbatore".
• The amount can also be paid by Bank of India, Karur Vaishya Bank and SBI Challan towards the cost of application.
• Send the application form and DD
School of Distance Education,
Coimbatore - 641046
• Last date for Submitting Application form : 15-03-2011.
More articles: Admissions 2011