Eligibility for UG admission in Madras University 2011
Admission in Madras University 2011 to the following degrees B.A. / B.Lit. / B.Sc. / B.Nat. / B.Music. / B.Com. / B.B.A. / B.C.A. The desired candidate should fulfill the below mentioned criteria.
• Minimum 2 year gap between the date of appearance in the examination in which the candidate has passed the S.S.L.C.
• Should have been passed the exam of 12th standard with ENGLISH as one of the subject.
• Candidates should complete 12 or 13 years of education in any State in India or Abroad under 11+1 or 10+2 or 11+2 pattern.
• For UG admissions 2011 3 year diploma of Tamilnadu Chennai after passing 10th Standard Examination is must.
• For Madras University admissions 2011, candidates should pass G.C.E. with not less than 3 subjects in the 'A' Level with ENGLISH in the 'O' Level course.
Apart from these minimum requirement that has to be accomplish for the UG admission in Madras University 2011
Application form of University of Madras IDE UG admissions 2011
• Application form of Madras University UG 2011 can be downloaded form the official website of Madras University or you can contact in the office of Madras university.
• Take a DD of 100/- form national centralized bank in favor of "Director, Institute of Distance Education, University of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai - 600 005"
Important dates for University of Madras UG ad missions 2011
• For Second Year : JULY 20, 2011(For Academic Year Admissions) and FEBRUARY 18, 2012(For Calender Year Admissions)
• For Third Year : JULY 30, 2011(For Academic Year Admissions) and FEBRUARY 28, 2012(For Calender Year Admissions)
No responses found. Be the first to comment...