Technical details of the movie Nandalala
Starcast: Mysskin, Snightha Akolk
Banner: Ayngaran International Films Pvt Ltd and G.V Films
No doubt! The movie Nandalala is inspired by a Japanese movie Kikujiro. Please don't feel that it is copy of that movie. There is a lot of difference between "influenced" and "copy". Nandalala is not just a movie, it's journey and an give a lot of experience to learn. The movie Nandalala teaches some important lessons about life and love.
Story of Nandalala | Preview of the Movie Nandalala
The Nandalala film deals with two boys search for their mothers. One of the two is a child and the other is a man with a mind of child. 8 year old boy named Akhilesh done by the child actor Aswath Ram who lives with his grand mother, starts his journey in search of his mother with a photo and a map. on his journey he meets a mentally challenged person. The character of this mentally challenged person is done by director Mysskin himself. The boy and the person starts their journey in searching of their mother.
They meet different kinds of people during their journey, get to know the present situations and their behavior. They experience many realistic situations which were never seen earlier in their life. Prostitute Snigdha will join them. Then the story of Nandalala is all about the whether the boy meets his mother or not.
Artists Performance in the movie Nandalala
• Nandalala director Mysskin has lived the role of Bhaskar Mani. I even forgot the name of the director and remembered the character name 'BASKER'. even in this review I used the name Basker where ever I am referring to Mysskin. Expect him no one can justify the character of mentally challenged man.
• Child actor Ashwath Ram has done his job very efficiently and carried the movie on his shoulders very efficiently.
• Tamil actor Nasser appears in a single scene, but have a lot of impact in the movie.
Best scenes in the Movie Nandalala
• Opening sequence of the movie.
• When Anjalai (Snigdha) describes how she became a prostitute.
• Encounter of Akhilesh and Baskar with a Polio infected man.
• Its is funny when Basker recues a women form being raped by men from a upper cast, she asks him what cast he belong to is irritated ans is "Mental".
Technical Highlights in the movie Nandalala
• Camera work the the movie Nandalala is done by Mahesh Muthuswamy. He is done the camera work for director Mysskin in his earlier films also. His stunning camera skills makes the locations of Pollachi like English country side. In this movie Nandalala he used a lot of wide and top angles shots, which showed the best results.
• Nandalala music director Illayaraaja is another big plus for this movie. After watching the Nandalala movie, Ilaiyaraja's background score, you will will feel like an extra character in the movie. The music is very pleasing to the ears and is in communion with the movie. My best pic is the song "Mella oorndhu oorndhu" and "Thaalaattu ketka kaanum".
My Nandalala Movie Verdict: Watch the movie and get World -Class Movie Experience.
More articles: Tamil Movie Reviews
Great Review Kranthi. Would like to watch the movie after reading your review.