University of Madras - Latest Courses, Course Discounts and Admisssion Details of Institute of Distance Education
University of Madras has 153 years of service in Higher Education which is Reaccredited with 'A' Grade by NAAC. University of Madras through Institute of Distance Education has announced its Latest Courses, Course Discounts and Examination Dates. Currently Admission is open for the Academic Year 2010-2011and also Lateral Entry Admission is in progress. The details are as follows.
Latest Courses from University of Madras through Institute of Distance Education
One Year Executive M.B.A.
Course Duration: One Year Academic and One Year Project Only
Eligibility Criteria: Any Graduates with 2 years of work experience.
Course Duration: 5 Years
Eligibility Criteria: A pass in +2.
Highlights of this Course: You get your qualifications as you complete the course every year as follows.
* 1st year - you will get certificate
* 2nd year - Diploma
* 3rd Year - BBA Degree
* 4th Year - PG Diploma
* 5th Year - MBA.
UG Courses from University of Madras through Institute of Distance Education
B.A. Courses from IDE University of Madras
Tamil, Urdu, English, Historical Studies, Economics, Public Administration, Vaishnavism, Christian Studies, Criminology and Police Administration.
B.Sc. Courses from IDE University of Madras
Mathematics, Psychology, Geography, Medical Sociology.
B.Com. Courses from IDE University of Madras
Commerce, Co-operation, Bank Management, Corporate Secretaryship, Computer Applications.
Other Courses from IDE University of Madras
* B.Lit - Tamil Literature
* B.Music - Music
* B.B.A. - Business Administration
* B.C.A. - Computer Applications
* B.Nat. - Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences
MBA Courses from University of Madras through Institute of Distance Education
Course Duration: 2 Years
* MBA - Marketing Management
* MBA - Financial Management
* MBA - Systems Management
* MBA - Human Resource Management
* MBA - Hospital Management
* MBA - International Business
* MBA - Operations Management
* MBA - Educational Management
* MBA - Travel and Tourism Management
* MBA - Apparel Management
Post Graduate Courses from IDE University of Madras
Course Duration: 2 Years
Courses Offered Under M.A.
Tamil, Urdu, English, Hindi, Modern Arabic, Economics, Historical Studies, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Human Rights and Duties Education, Christian Studies.
Courses Offered Under M.Sc.
Mathematics, Geography, Psychology, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Medical Sociology, Counselling Psychology.
Other Post Graduate Courses from IDE University of Madras
* M.Com. - Commerce
* M.Music - Music
Other Professional Courses from IDE University of Madras
* M.Sc. Information Technology - Course Duration - 2 years
* M.C.A. - Computer Applications - Course Duration - 3 years
* B.L.I.S - Library & Information Science - Course Duration - 1 year
* M.L.I.S - Library & Information Science - Course Duration - 1 year
Spot Admissions at IDE - University of Madras
You can get spot admission for all courses on all days including Saturdays and Sundays at the Institute of Distance Education Buildings and also walk-in and get admission within 30 minutes with Admission card, ID card and Study Materials.
Course Discounts and Concessions at IDE - University of Madras
1) University of Madras Graduates, Women Candidates and Armed Forces Personnel can get 20% Concession in UG/PG Course Fees.
2) Differently-abled persons can avail 100% concession in UG/PG courses.
3) Enrol in a U.G. Course and get full waiver on tution fees for a Certificate Course
4) Enrole in a P.G. Course and get full waiver on tution fees for a Diploma Course.
5) Institute of Distance Education Students are eligible for all Central and State Government Scholarships.
How to Apply
Prospectus and application forms are available in the single window admission counter, University of Madras, Tholkappiar Valaham, Chepauk, Chennai on all days except National holidays.
Prospectus can also be downloaded at University Website: www.unom.ac.in / www.ideunom.ac.in
Filled in application forms for U.G/P.G/Diploma/Certificate Courses may be sent along with Cash/DD/Bank Challan through SBI or Indian Bank, any branch in India payable at Chennai with a fee of Rs.100 when you apply in person or else Rs.150/- when applied through post.
For Executive MBA and Integrated MBA fees of Rs.300 when you apply in person or by post means Rs.350/-
All DD's and Challans should be drawn in favour of "The Director, Institute of Distance Education, University of Madras, Chennai".
Contact Details of IDE - Univesity of Madras
Helpline Nos. 044-25613999/ 25613727/ 25613731
IDE Call Centre: 044-25393453 / 25393454
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Website: www.unom.ac.in/ www.ideunom.ac.in
Other Important Links of IDE - University of Madras
Check Out Here for Examination and Important Dates of IDE - Univesity of Madras
Check Out Here for Study Centres, Participatory Institutions of IDE - University of Madras
Check Out Here for Spot Admission Centres - Tamil Nadu
More articles: University of Madras
No responses found. Be the first to comment...