A Short Description About Tamil Recipe Potato Capsicum
Potato Capsicum is a popular Tamil Recipe which is one of the favorite Curry Recipes loved by everyone. It is one of the easiest recipe to follow. The flavours and aroma produced by Potato Capsicum Tamil Recipe Curry, while cooking will be really delightful for a potato lover. It goes well with steamed rice, Chappathi's, Puri's and most of the Rice recipes. I am sure your kids will love to have this Tamil Curry Recipe.
Ingredients Required for Potato Capsicum Tamil Recipe
Potatoes - 3
Capsicum - 2
Mustard - 1 tsp
Urad dal - 1 tsp
Onion - 2
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
Peas - 2 tablespoon
Red Chillie Powder - 1 tsp
Coriander Powder - 1/2 tsp
Asafoetida - a pinch
Curry leaves - a few
Coriander leaves - a few
Salt to taste
Oil for cooking.
Method: How to Make Tamil Recipe Potato Capsicum Curry
1. Wash and peel potatoes and cook till it becomes tender. Mash it and keep it aside.
2. Heat oil in a fry pan and add mustard, when it stops spluttering add urad dal, curry leaves, asafoetida and onions. Add turmeric powder and fry till the onion turns light brown.
3. Add cooked peas and fry for a while and add mashed potatoes.
4. Add salt to taste followed by coriander powder, red chilli powder and mix it well. Fry till it becomes little bit crispier.
5. Remove from heat and garnish with coriander leaves.
6. Delicious and tasty Tamil Recipe Potato Capsicum is ready to relish.
More articles: Tamil recipes