Culture and Festivals
Lady's Finger Masala - Tamil Recipe Gravy Variety
: 12 (
Lady's Finger Masala, Bhindi Masala, Vendakkai Masala, Curd Bhindi Masala, Lady's Finger Curd Masala, Gravy Variety, Tamil Recipe Gravy Varieties, Indian Gravies, How to Make Tamil Recipe Lady's Finger Masala.
Lady's Finger Masala (Vendakkai Masala) - Tamil Recipe Gravy Variety
A Short Description About Tamil Recipe Lady's Finger Masala
Tamil Recipe Lady's Finger Masala
is more popular around the world. This
Tamil Recipe Gravy
Lady's Finger Masala
is very simple to make which uses some common spices readily available at your kitchen.
Tamil Recipe Lady's Finger Masala
is a thickish gravy made with curd added with spices which give you a rich aromatic flavor and I am sure that you will enjoy its unique taste.
Ingredients Required for Tamil Recipe Lady's Finger Masala
Lady's Finger (Vendakkai) - 250 gms
Chilli powder - 1 tsp (to your spicy level)
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Cumin powder (Jeera powder) - 1/4 tsp
Green chillies - 2
Tomato - 1
Garam Masala Powder - a pinch
Cashewnuts - 10
Onion - 2
Poppy seed (kasa kasaa) - 2 tsp
Sugar - 1 tsp
Curd - 2 cups
Oil for cooking
Salt to taste
Method: How to Make Tamil Recipe Lady's Finger Masala
1. Cut lady's finger into 1 inch piece and deep fry in oil till golden brown and keep it aside.
2. Chop onions, green chillies and tomatoes into thin long slices.
3. Dry fry khus khus (Poppy seed), cashew till light brown and keep it aside.
4. Heat 1/2 tsp of oil and fry chopped onions till light brown and grind this with fried cashew and khus khus into a fine paste.
5. Heat oil in a fry pan and season it with little bit of Fennel seed (Sombu), Cummin seeds and add slitted green chillies and chopped tomatoes.
6. Add the grounded onion cashew paste to the gravy added with sugar and salt to taste.
7. Fry till oil separates. Now add chilli powder, coriander powder, cummin powder and fry for a minute.
8. Now add the whipped curd and cook till oil floats on top.
9. Now add the deep fried lady's finger into the gravy and remove the pan from heat.
10. Garnish with curry leaves and serve your delicious
Tamil Recipe Lady's Finger Masala.
Tips to prepare the Tamil Recipe Ven Pongal
Tamil Recipe to make Coriander Rice (Malli Satham)
Pakkoda kuruma – A traditional Tamilnadu recipe
How to make Tamilnadu gravy recipe Cauliflower masala gravy
Tamil Recipe to prepare Pundu Satham - Garlic Rice
Pumpkin Halwa - Tamil Sweet/Dessert Recipe
Tamil Style Fish Curry Recipe
Tamil Food Menu Onion Rawa Dosa Recipe
Tamilnadu Festival Diwali sweet Recipes Paruppu Poli Recipe
Tamil Vegetarian Dishes Samayal | Tamil Nadu Vegetable Biryani Recipe
Read related articles:
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Lady's Finger Masala - Tamil Recipe Gravy Variety"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Education in Tamilnadu
Tamilnadu DDE admissions
Tamilnadu travel guide
Tamilnadu tourist places
Temples in Tamilnadu
Entertainment in Tamilnadu
Tamil movie online booking
Tamil movie actors
Tamil movie actress
Tamil Guru peyarchi 2015 rasi palan Guru transit Astrology
Poorvika mobile New year and Pongal offer 2015 discount sale
Univercell Mobiles New year offer and Pongal offers 2015
Thirumoorthy hills Udumalpet Tamil nadu
January 2015 New year Tamil Rasi palan Prediction
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India
All Rights Reserved.