A Short Description About Tamil Recipe Vegetable Pakoda
Vegetable Pakoda is a popular crunchy and crispy Tamil Recipe undoubtedly loved by everyone. You can make this Tamil Recipe Vegetable Pakoda with any vegetable mix of your choice. Tamil Recipe Vegetable Pakoda a crispy snacks variety tastes good with tomato sauce or mint chutney. It's a perfect recipe to be done on a rainy day or its simply great with a hot cup of tea or coffee. Have a great time with this Tamil Recipe Vegetable Pakoda.
Ingredients Required for Tamil Recipe Vegetable Pakoda
Mixed Vegetables (Potato, Cabbage, Onion, Ladies finger, Carrot) - Cut into large thin slices - 2 cups
Green Chillies - 2 finely chopped
Grated ginger - 1 tsp
Curry leaves - a few chopped
Hinge (Asafoetida) - a pinch
Corn flour or gram flour - 1 cup
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Method - How to make Tamil Recipe Vegetable Pakoda
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
2. Meanwhile cut all the above vegetables into thin strips. Chop green chillies and curry leaves.
3. Combine the chopped vegetables with Corn flour or gram flour and add, curry leaves, grated ginger, hinge and salt to taste.
4. Pour a tablespoon of hot oil in this and mix well. No need to add water. If at all you need, just sprinkle, that's enough.
5. Drop the prepared dough in small bits into the hot oil.
6. When fried remove from fire and drain away excess oil before serving.
7. Your crunchy and crispy Tamil Recipe Vegetable Pakoda is ready to relish.
More articles: Tamil recipes