Tamil Festival Respi Coconut Burfi
Tamil Diwali festival recipes Preparation,Thengai burfi sweet is usually prepared during Tamil festivals. it is a very simple Tamil sweet recipe.It is the best sweet recipe for kids.
Ingredients need for Tamil Festival Recipe Coconut Burfi Sweet
• 4cups Scraped Coconut Shreds
• 2 cup Sugar
• 3 cup Water
• 4 tbsp Milk
• 4 tbsp Ghee
• 1tsp Cardamom Powder
How to Make Tamil Festival Recipe Coconut Burfi
• Take a pan, add the coconut shreds and fry for 2 minutes over medium heat.
• When the coconut milk moisture is somewhat minimized remove it from heat and keep it aside.
• Take a separate vessel, boil water over medium heat.
• When the water boils, add the sugar and keep on mixing continuously. Waite until the sugar and water mixes well and starts to boil.
• This is called sugar syrup, add the milk with this prepared sugar syrup heat this in medium flame.
• When the sugar syrup reaches the consistency of a thick syrupy, then add the fried coconut shreds to it.
• Mix continuously till the coconut and sugar syrup are blended thickly and stickily together.The consistency of sugar syrup is important in Tamil Festival Recipe Coconut Burfi Sweet preparation.
• Now add the ghee and cardamom seeds powder mix well.
• Stir till the mixture becomes thick, remove the pan from the heat and pour into a ghee-smeared table or plate.
• Flatten the surface of the plate evenly by using of an oiled flat slice.
• When the mixture becomes cold, cut into squares or diamond what ever shape you want and serve, Tamil Festival Recipe Coconut Burfi Sweet is Ready.