A Short Description About Tamil Festival Recipe Gulab Jamun Stuffed With Nuts:
It's a festival Season and Festivals in India is not complete without a Sweet. Celebrate and delight your family and friends this year with this home made Tamil Festival Recipe Gulab Jamuns Stuffed With Nuts. Make your ordinary Gulab Jamun into an extra-ordinary Dessert Recipe with this Stuffed Nuts Gulab Jamuns. This soft Gulab Jamun would just disappear so fast and melts in your mouth. Your Homemade Tamil Recipe Gulab Jamun Stuffed with Nuts will beat the supermarkets Jamun mix and this unique taste will really impress your neighbors too.
Ingredients Required for Gulab Jamun Stuffed With Nuts - Tamil Festival Recipe:
Maida - 1 cup
Sugerless Kova - 1/2 cup
Baking Powder(Soda Uppu) - a pinch
Sugar - 3 cup
Ghee - 1 to 2 teaspoon
Oil for frying
Mix of Roasted Nuts - Almonds(Badam), Cashews(Kaju), Pistachios(Pista), Raisins(Dry grapes)
Method: How to Make Gulab Jamuns Stuffed With Nuts - A Tamil Festival Recipe:
1. Mix maida, kova, baking powder and ghee sprinkled with water and knead till the dough becomes thick and soft. Keep aside the dough for 30 minutes.
2. Prepare sugar syrup boiling the sugar with water to one string consistency. Add a pinch of cardamom powder to the sugar syrup.
3. Roast the mix of nuts in ghee and keep aside.
4. Now make small balls out of dough and make a depression by pressing the dough ball with your thumb. Fill it with a teaspoon of roasted nuts and roll
into smooth round balls.
5. Heat oil in a fry pan and fry the jamuns on a low fire till the ball turns brown in colour. Remove, drain off oil and put into prepared sugar syrup and allow to soak well.
6. Your delicious Tamil Festival Recipe Gulab Jamuns Stuffed With Nuts is ready to relish.
No responses found. Be the first to comment...