Tamilnadu Healthy Recipe :Vegetable Uppama
Tamilnadu style Vegetable Uppama is an ideal breakfast from South Indian cuisine. It is a tasty recipe with high nutrition value. Since different types of vegetables are used for the preparation of Tamil Recipe Vegetable Uppama. It is one of the best option for children healthy diet. Usually the kids doesn't like to eat vegetables, if you try this Tamilnadu Recipe uppama by adding vegetables, your kids like and enjoy the taste.
Ingredients Required for Tamilnadu Recipe Vegetable Uppama Preparation
* 100 gm: Semolina
* 100 ml: Curd
* 200 gm: Diced vegetables
* 2 medium size: Onion, sliced
* 1 large: Tomato (chopped)
* 1/2 tsp: Skinned urad dal
* 1/tsp: Mustard seeds
* 1/4 tsp: Cumin seeds
* 1-2: Curry leaves
* 3-4 no: finely Chopped green chillies
* 2 tsp: Garlic paste
* 1 tsp: Ginger paste
* 2 tsp: Ground coconut
* A pinch: Ground cloves
* A pinch: Turmeric powder
* 2 tbsp: Chopped coriander
* 1 tsp: Lemon juice
* 4-6 tbsp: Oil
* 200 ml of Hot water
* Salt as required taste
Tamilnadu Recipe Vegetable Uppama Preparation Method
1.Take a pan, pour some oil and fry dal, mustard and cumin seeds.
2.Then add chopped onions, few curry leaves, chopped chillies, ginger, garlic paste, turmeric powder, salt and coconut paste.
mix it properly for 3 minutes.
3. Add all chopped vegetables and thin sliced tomato. stir for 3-4 minutes. Add then ass semolina, mix gently.
4. After 2-3 minute, pour in water and curd. Cook for 5 minutes until the water dries, finelly add 3tsp of oil or ghee above it.
5. Garnish of Tamilnadu Recipe Vegetable Uppama can be done with coriander and sharpen with lemon juice.
6. The best side dish Tamilnadu Recipe Vegetable Uppama is coconut chutney The taste will be more when serving hot.
Tamilnadu Recipe Vegetable Uppama is a healthy Diet for Children and it is a highly nutritive diet too
More articles: Tamil recipes