Tamilnadu Dish Chettinad Vellai Paniaram
Name of the Tamilnadu Special Dish Chettinad Vellai Paniaram
Tamilnadu Recipe type : Vegetarian Breakfast Recipe
Region : Chettinad Type, Tamil Nadu Recipe
Chettinad Vellai Paniaram Preparation Time :1hr
chettinadu Vellai Paniyaram is a popular food in Tamilnadu state ,which you can find in almost all Chettinadu feastivals and functions.
Ingredients Required for Tamilnadu Dish Chettinad Vellai Paniaram
1. Raw Rice (Pacharisi)- 2 cup
2. Urad dhal - 4 Table Spoon
3. Salt- As required
4. Oil - 3 cups
Preparation of Tamilnadu Dish: Chettinad Vellai Paniaram
1.Clean the rice and Dhal. soak rice and dhal together for about 4 hrs.
2. Grind the soaked Rice and Dhal by using minimum water.
3. Add salt as required, the consistency of the mixture should be like dosa mix.
4.Heat the oil in a pan, pour small one spoon of mixture (big spoon) into the oil. it will come like poori.
5. Now turn upside down, leave for a minute to get brown colour.
6.Tamilnadu Recipe Chettinad Vellai Paniaram is ready. Tamilnadu Side-dish recipe Coconut chutney and Tomato chutney are the best side dish for Tamil Recipe Chettinad Vellai Paniaram vellaipaniyaram.
More articles: Tamil recipes