If you are someone who are health conscious and who wants to eat simple yet delicious and healthy food with less spices and oil - Here is the Tamil Recipe Sprouted Green Gram Rice especially for you.
The Tamil Recipe Sprouted Green Gram Rice is considered to be a healthy diet as sprouts are rich in protein, carbohydrates and fiber and makes the dish easily digestible. It is especially too good for diabetic people and it prevents cardio-vascular diseases.
Ingredients Required for Tamil Recipe Sprouted Green Gram Rice:
Steamed Rice - 1 cup
Sprouted green gram - 2 tablespoonful
Chopped small onion - 3 tsp
Chopped green chillies - 1/2 tsp
Grated ginger - 1/4 tsp
Curry leaves - a few
Asafoetida - a pinch
Cummin (Jeeragam) - 1/4 tsp
Oil - 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste.
How to Make Tamil Recipe Sprouted Green Gram Rice:
1. Heat the fry pan and smear with cooking oil.
2. Put in cummin (Jeeragam). When it splutters add asafoetida and chopped small onions, green chillies, grated ginger and curry leaves.
3. Stir and fry for a few minutes.
4. Add sprouted green gram and salt. Cover the vessel and cook over a very gentle flame.
5. When gram is just done, sprinkle the rice, stir well and remove from fire. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
6. Now your Healthy Tamil Recipe Sprouted Green Gram Rice is ready to eat.
More articles: Tamil recipes