A Short Description About Tamil Recipe Vegetable Cutlet:
Vegetable Cutlet is a simple Tamil Recipe with a blend of mixed vegetables which are nutritious and easy to make dish. It's simply great as an appetizer or a perfect Evening Snack with tea or coffee. Tamil Recipe Vegetable Cutlet are an easy way to help your children eat their vegetables in an indirect way. Vegetable Cutlet is an ideal Tamil Recipe to treat your guest on special occasions. It goes well with Mint Chutney, Tomato Sauce and so on.
Ingredients Required for Tamil Recipe Vegetable Cutlet:
Potato - 1/2 kg
Beans - 6
Green chilles - 4
Garlic(optional) - 2 to 3 flakes
Green peas - 2 tablespoonful
Carrot - 1
Ginger - 1/2 tsp
Big onion - 2
Maida / Bengalgram flour - 1 tablespoonful
Breadcrumbs - 1 cup
Method for Making Tamil Recipe Vegetable Cutlet:
1. Cut the beans and carrot into small pieces. Mince green chillies, ginger, big onion and garlic nicely.
2. Boil and, mash the potatoes. Boil green peas, beans and carrot and mix them with the potatoes.
3. Heat one tablespoon of oil and fry finely chopped onions into light brown in colour and add minced green chillies,ginger and garlic. When it is fried add the potato mixture and coriander leaves. Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
4. Now make a batter with flour. Shape cutlets of desired size and dip in the batter.
5. Roll it on breadcrumbs and press gently without breaking it. Repeat with the rest of the vegetable mixture.
6. Heat the tava and shallow fry the cutlets on both sides by adding little bit of oil till it turns into brown and crispy.
7. Now relish your evening time Tamil Recipe Vegetable Cutlet along with tomato sauce.
More articles: tamil recipes