Culture and Festivals
Vegetable Cutlet - A Simple and Very Tasty Tamil Recipe for Your Evening Snack
Posted Date: 03-Oct-2010
: 15 (
Vegetable Cutlet Tamil Recipe for Your Evening Snack. Shallow fried cutlets. How to make crispy Vegetable cutlets.
Vegetable Cutlet A Simple and Very Tasty Tamil Recipe for Your Evening Snack.
A Short Description About Tamil Recipe Vegetable Cutlet:
is a simple
with a blend of mixed vegetables which are nutritious and easy to make dish. It's simply great as an appetizer or a perfect
with tea or coffee.
Tamil Recipe Vegetable Cutlet
are an easy way to help your children eat their vegetables in an indirect way. Vegetable Cutlet is an ideal
to treat your guest on special occasions. It goes well with Mint Chutney, Tomato Sauce and so on.
Ingredients Required for Tamil Recipe Vegetable Cutlet:
Potato - 1/2 kg
Beans - 6
Green chilles - 4
Garlic(optional) - 2 to 3 flakes
Green peas - 2 tablespoonful
Carrot - 1
Ginger - 1/2 tsp
Big onion - 2
Maida / Bengalgram flour - 1 tablespoonful
Breadcrumbs - 1 cup
Method for Making Tamil Recipe Vegetable Cutlet:
1. Cut the beans and carrot into small pieces. Mince green chillies, ginger, big onion and garlic nicely.
2. Boil and, mash the potatoes. Boil green peas, beans and carrot and mix them with the potatoes.
3. Heat one tablespoon of oil and fry finely chopped onions into light brown in colour and add minced green chillies,ginger and garlic. When it is fried add the potato mixture and coriander leaves. Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
4. Now make a batter with flour. Shape cutlets of desired size and dip in the batter.
5. Roll it on breadcrumbs and press gently without breaking it. Repeat with the rest of the vegetable mixture.
6. Heat the tava and shallow fry the cutlets on both sides by adding little bit of oil till it turns into brown and crispy.
7. Now relish your evening time Tamil Recipe Vegetable Cutlet along with tomato sauce.
Tips to prepare the Tamil Recipe Ven Pongal
Tamil Recipe to make Coriander Rice (Malli Satham)
Pakkoda kuruma – A traditional Tamilnadu recipe
How to make Tamilnadu gravy recipe Cauliflower masala gravy
Tamil Recipe to prepare Pundu Satham - Garlic Rice
Pumpkin Halwa - Tamil Sweet/Dessert Recipe
Tamil Style Fish Curry Recipe
Tamil Food Menu Onion Rawa Dosa Recipe
Tamilnadu Festival Diwali sweet Recipes Paruppu Poli Recipe
Tamil Vegetarian Dishes Samayal | Tamil Nadu Vegetable Biryani Recipe
Read related articles:
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Vegetable Cutlet - A Simple and Very Tasty Tamil Recipe for Your Evening Snack"
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Online TSR members
Awards & Gifts
Education in Tamilnadu
Tamilnadu DDE admissions
Last 7 Days
Tamilnadu travel guide
Tamilnadu tourist places
Temples in Tamilnadu
Entertainment in Tamilnadu
Tamil movie online booking
Tamil movie actors
Tamil movie actress
Indian Super League-Football league in India
Tamil nadu 12 Result 2014 and What to do after Higher secondary Exam
Summer Camps in Tamilnadu Courses and Activities 2014
SSLC Examination Timetable and Timings.
Tamilnadu SLET Exam 2014 State Eligibility Test Notification
TSR top 5 performers
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India
All Rights Reserved.