Tamil Style Payasam Recipe
Payasam is Tamil Nadu festival Recipe is traditional South food. This recipe is usually served in South Indian meal as dessert. There are about many types payasams are prepared in Tamilnadu.
Broken wheat Payasam recipe,
Basmathi rice Payasam recipe
Sago Payasam recipe
Milk Payasam recipe
Payasam Recipe is also prepared in Tamilnadu by using the pulses.
Green gram Tamilnadu Payasam Recipe
Dhal Tamilnadu Payasam Recipe
Main Ingredient in Payasam recipe
Main Ingredient used in the preparation of Tamil style Payasam recipe is vermicelli called semiya.
North Indian Kheer
The Ingredient Vermicelli is made from semolina. it is known as seviyan in Hindi and as semiya in Tamil. Tamilnadu Semiya payasam Recipe is popularly called Kheer Recipe in North India.
Tamil Style Payasam Recipe Ingredients
Get ready with the following Tamilnadu Payasam Recipe Ingredients
Refined sugar: 200 grams
Vermicelli called Semiya:100gms
Cashew nuts: 20
Grated coconut: 4tsp
How to Prepare Vermicelli Payasam Recipe
1. Take a pan, add little ghee, roast the cashew and raisin and keep aside.
2. in the remaining ghee fry the vermicelli to get golden brown colour.
3. Boil the milk in a thick bottomed vessel and stir continuously.
4. Now keep the stove in low flame and add the roasted vermicelli, keep it to cook for 5 minutes.
5. Then add the sugar and remaining Payasam Recipe ingredients cardamom powder, grated coconut and cook for another 2 minutes.
Tamil Nadu Style Vermicelli Payasam Recipe Garnishing
Raisins and cashew nut are used to Garnish Tamil Nadu Style Vermicelli Payasam Recipe. It will be delicious when served hot and serve hot.