Indian Oil recruitment 2011 | IOCL 2011
In IOCL recruitment 2011 drive at indian oil offering job under various categories, you can apply according to your specialization . In Indian oil recruitment 2011 jobs are open under Engineers or Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs).
Who are eligible for IOCL jobs 2011 | Eligibility of Indian oil 2011
1. BE/B.Tech of Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical /Materials Engineering, Electrical Engineering).
2. Candidates should degree form recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
3. Minimum 65% marks should be secured for OBC and general categories and for SC/ST/PH only pass is enough.
4. Maximum 26 years as on 30th June 2011 for the general category candidates. Age relaxation for OBC/SC/ST/PH candidates.
5. Candidates should be medically fit.
How to Apply for IOCL 2011 | Application of Indian Oil 2011
1. Indian oil recruitment 2011 is made through GATE 2011.
2. Candidates need to purchase the GATE 2011 application form. They should fill-in and submit the GATE application form and wait for the admit card to get the GATE registration number.
3. Once you received the GATE registration number, you are clear to go, you just need apply online for IOCL. The link for applying IOCL 2011 will be available on 10th January 2011 at the 'Careers' link of IndianOil website www.iocl.com.
4.The candidates should fill their application form in the online application link of IOCL 2011 and should give their exact GATE registration number.
5. After submitting IOCL 2011 online application form the system will generate a unique application ID along with the completed application form.
6. Candidate should take a print out of completed application, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/ her signature at the space provided and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
7. The passport size photograph affixed by the candidate should be the same submitted along with GATE-2011 application form.
Last date for receiving application online. 12th February 2011
There is no separate fee for applying to IndianOil
Selection process of IOCL 2011 | Indian Oil recruitment 2011 criteria
On the basis of GATE-2011 score, the candidates will be short listed for further selection process comprising of :
• Group Discussion / Group TaskOnly GATE-2011 score is valid. GATE score of 2010 or prior to that is not valid.
• Personal Interview for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skill, attitude and aptitude.
Remuneration Package for IOCL recruits 2011 | Salary of IOCL 2011
Candidates selected as IOCL engineers/officers will receive a provisional starting basic pay of Rs.24,900/-per month. In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, as amended from time to time.
Candidates selected as IOCL GAEs for one-year apprenticeship training will be paid consolidated stipend @ Rs.20,000/- per month. Upon successful completion of apprenticeship training, they may be appointed as engineers in the scale of pay referred above.
Contact details for Recruitment 2010-2011 at Indian Oil
Indian Oil corporation Ltd,
JB Tito Marg,
New Delhi - 110059.
No responses found. Be the first to comment...