Overseas education consultants and agents in Tamil Nadu
Do you have a dream of studying abroad in colleges and universities of international repute? Need guidance and help in doing your admission in foreign colleges? Check out
study abroad consultants in Tamil Nadu
Culture and Festivals
Anna University Principles of Compiler Design question paper 2004 CS337 4th Sem questions
Download B.E / B.Tech. Degree exam question paper CS337 Principles of Compiler Design question paper of Anna University.
The following resource will give you the details about the
previous year question paper of CS337
and the course name is
Principles of Compiler Design of Anna university
Anna University question papers
:CS337 Principles of Compiler Design Examination Question Papers of previous years. Check the resource below of
Anna university semester 4th CS337 question paper
1. What is CFG?Explain with an example?
2. What are the cousins of compiler?
3. Draw the NFA for a*/b*.
4. What are sentinels?Discuss their usage?
5. Define handle pruning.
6. What are the LR(0) items.
7. How do you represent an equation using DAG a:=b*-c+b*-c.What is the purpose of DAG?
8. What is the intermediate code representation for expression a or b and not c.
9. How do you calculate the cost of an instruction?
10. What is defined as code motion?
11. i.Explain various phases of a compiler in detail.Also write down the output for the following expression after each phase a:=b*c-d.(10 marks)
ii.Briefly explain compiler construction tools.
12. a.For regular expression (a|b)*a(a|b)draw NFA.Obtain DFA from NFA.Minimise DFA using ?new construction.Write algorithm wherever necessary.
b.i.How you get a DFA from a Regular expression?Obtain DFA for an regular expression.(10 marks) (a/b)*a(a/b)(a/b)
ii.What are necessary conditions to be carried out before the construction of predictive parser.
13. a.i.Construct a predictive parser.(12 marks)
ii.Construct behaviour of parser on the sentence (a,a) using grammar specified.
b.i.What is the operator grammar?Draw the precedence function graph for the following table.
a ( ) , $
a > > >
( < < = <
) > > >
, < < > >
$ < <
ii.Check whether following grammar is SLR(1) or not.Explain the answer with reasons.
S->L=R S->R L->*R L->id R->L
14. a.Explain various structures that are used for the symbol table construction.
b.How would you generate the intermediate code for the flow of control statements?Explain with example?
15. a.i.Briefly explain issues in design of code generator.
ii.Explain peep hole optimization.
b.Explain principle source of optimization.
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Anna University Principles of Compiler Design question paper 2004 CS337 4th Sem questions"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Education in Tamilnadu
Tamilnadu DDE admissions
Tamilnadu travel guide
Tamilnadu tourist places
Temples in Tamilnadu
Entertainment in Tamilnadu
Tamil movie online booking
Tamil movie actors
Tamil movie actress
Tamil Guru peyarchi 2015 rasi palan Guru transit Astrology
Poorvika mobile New year and Pongal offer 2015 discount sale
Univercell Mobiles New year offer and Pongal offers 2015
Thirumoorthy hills Udumalpet Tamil nadu
January 2015 New year Tamil Rasi palan Prediction
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India
All Rights Reserved.