CMC Vellore Entrance Exam Pattern | Christian Medical College Vellore question paper pattern
Applicants who are seeking admission to MBBS/BSc. Nursing/ BSc. MLT/BPT/BOT courses in CMC Vellore have to undergo 3 stages 1.Entrance test. 2. practical test 3. Interviews.
• The CMC Vellore entrance test is objective type question paper. The candidate has to choose correct option out of 4 possible answers.
• Question paper is divided into 4 sections. Sections in CMC, Vellore Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Ability. There may be few questions on issues of Current Topical Interest.
• The duration of the whole exam is 3 hours and 10 minutes.
• The total number of questions in CMC Vellore are 300. 60 questions each of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (180 questions & 120 minutes in total) and 120 questions in General Ability with tests the speed and accuracy of the candidate and there will be questions on issues of Current Topical Interest (70 minutes).
• There is NO NEGATIVE MARKING.
• Students who performed well in this will be call for practical test, followed by personal interview.
No responses found. Be the first to comment...