VITEEE Exam Pattern | VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Pattern | VITEEE question paper criteria
1. VITEEE question paper consists of 4 parts.
Part 1: Physics - 40 questions - 40 marks
Part 2 : Chemistry - 40 questions - 40 marks
Part 3: Mathematics - 40 questions - 40 marks
Part 4: Biology - 40 questions - 40 marks
2. VITEEE question paper has objective multiple-choice questions.
3. The candidate has to solve about 120 questions with in the duration of 2hrs and 30 min.
4. Each question is of 1 mark, and there is NO NEGATIVE MARKING.
5. Candidates who applied for engineering courses have to attempt Part 1. Part 2 & Part 3 i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Candidates who applied for medical courses have to attempt Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
More articles: VITEEE