VITEEE Eligibility for B'tech & Medical Admissions | VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Elligibility
• Candidates who wants to apply for VITEEE should be passed in 10+2 or its equivalent.
• VITEEE applicants should have minimum average of 60% of marks(PCM/PCB) in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology. Exemption for SC/ST students, they can have 50% marks but a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent is must.
• SC/ST Students who are from
1. Jammu & KashmirCan have 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics.
9. Arunachal Pradesh.
• Students who have done Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) in their 10 +2 level are eligible for all the programmes.
• Students who have done Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) in their 10 +2 level are eligible only for B'tech programmes Bio informatics, Bio-Medical Engineering & Biotechnology.
• Candidates appearing for the 10+2 examination in March / April are also eligible to apply.
VITEEE eligibility for Foreign students | VITEEE eligibility for Foreign candidates
• 12 years of schooling is compulsory. Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) students are eligible for all programmes while Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) candidates are eligible only for Bioinformatics, Biotechnology & Biomedical Engineering programmes.
The following are considered equivalent to the 10+2 system of Indian Education
• GCE Examination of UK with Higher grades in five subjects at the Ordinary level ('O' level) and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology at the Advanced level ('A' level).
• High School Certificate Examination, University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate, UK.
• International Baccalaureate Examination of Geneva.
• High School Graduation from accredited institutions of USA.
• 12 years High School - Grade 12 pass from the accredited institutions of Canada.
• 12 years High School Graduation / Diploma / Certificate of an approved Board Schools of China, Thailand, Indonesia, Bhutan, Syria, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, UAE and other Gulf Countries.
• 12 years Secondary Stage qualifications of National Examination Board / Council of Ministry of Education of Kenya, Nigeria, Sudan, Tanzania Uganda and Rwanda.
• High School Certificate (HSC) and Cambridge School Certificate ('A' level) from the accredited institutions of Mauritius
More articles: VITEEE