Dinakaran, No 1 Tamil Daily
Dinakaran is the famous Tamil daily from Sun Network's Print Media. The owner of Dinakaran Tamil daily is Kalanidhi Maran. He is the MD of Sun Network. Dinakaran was founded in the year of 1977 by Mr.K.Kumaran. Later in the year of 2005, Dinakaran was acquired by Sun Network.
Dinakaran was not that much popular before 2005. Once Kalanidhi Maran acquired the paper, he used his business tricks and made dinakaran as the number one paper among the Tamil dailies. Kalanidhi Maran gave the Dinakaran newspaper for just 1 rupee for sometime. After got the popularity, rate has been increased to Rs 2. Even now Dinakaran is the cheapest paper in terms of Rate.
Kal Publications Pvt Ltd is printing the Tamil daily Dinakaran on behalf of Sun Network's print media.
Publish Center of Tamil Daily Dinakaran
Dinakaran has 12 publish center across India. Out 12, 8 centers are available in Tamil Nadu. 1 center is available in Pondicherry. Remaining 3 centers are available in other states which has more Tamil population.
Publish Centers of Dinakaran in Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry
1. Chennai (Covers Chennai and its suburbs)
2. Coimbatore (Covers Western Tamil Nadu)
3. Madurai (Covers South Central TN)
4. Trichy (Covers Central TN)
5. Salem (Covers North Western TN)
6. Tirunelveli (Covers South TN)
7. Nagercoil (Covers South most TN)
8. Vellore (Covers North Central TN)
9. Pondicherry (Covers Pondicherry State)
Publish Centers of Dinakaran other than Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry
As per the Audit Bureau of Circulation (shortly called as ABC Report), Dinakaran has circulating 12, 35,220 copies per day. Also Dinakaran is the first Tamil News Paper which came from Mumbai and Delhi.
Weekly Supplementary from Dinakaran
1. Vasantham – This weekly book comes as supplementary of Dinakaran on every Sunday. This book is an entertainment book which has mixture of Cinema, Politics, Interviews of achievers, etc.
2. Anmeeka Malar – This weekly book comes as supplementary of Dinakaran on every Saturday. This book is dedicated devotional and spiritual.
3. Velli Malar – This weekly book comes as supplementary of Dinakaran on every Friday. This book is fully dedicated to Cinema.
Tamil daily Dinakaran gives astrology news everyday.
About Dinakaran website
Official website of Dinakaran – www.dinakaran.com
Other than the normal news, Dinakaran website has the following sections.
1. Health Corner – This section is fully dedicated to Health related news and articles. For more details visit http://www.dinakaran.com/healthnew/
2. Ladies Corner – This section is dedicated to ladies. For more details visit http://www.dinakaran.com/ladiesnew/
3. Jokes – This section is fully dedicated to variety of Jokes. Visit http://www.dinakaran.com/ladiesnew/ for more details
4. Employment opportunities – In this section we can get the details employment opportunities across India. For more details visit http://jobs.dinakaran.com/
5. Matrimonial Services – For more details visit http://www.dinakaran.com/matrimony.asp
6. Real Estate -In this section we can get the details of upcoming projects in Tamil Nadu, Real estate agents details etc. For more details visit http://www.dinakaran.com/property.asp
7. Classifieds - In this section we can see all kind of classifieds. For more details visit http://classifieds.dinakaran.com/
8. Auto Mobiles – In this section we can get the details of New Car which has come to market and details about the used car availability and its details. For more details visit http://automobiles.dinakaran.com/
Kalanidhi Maran, MD of Dinakaran with PM Manmohan Singh
Chennai Address of Tamil Daily Dinakaran
No 229, Kutchery Road,
Chennai – 600004.
Contact Number of Tamil daily Dinakaran for Website Advertisement – 044 – 42209191 (Extn:2264)
Contact Number of Tamil daily Dinakaran for Newspaper Advertisement – 044 – 44209191(Extn: 2314, 2315)
Contact Email Id of Tamil daily Dinakaran - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person of Tamil daily Dinakaran for advertisement
Mobile No : 09994493510