Exam Details - Christain Medical College Vellore Medical Entrance Exam 2012 CMC Vellore
Christian Medical College Vellore, which is affiliated to Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai, conducts an entrance exam all over India every year. The main intention behind this admission test of CMC, Vellore is to select students for admission into various under-graduate level medical and para-medical courses offered by the Christain Medical College Vellore.
Christian Medical College Vellore Entrance Exam Pattern
• Question paper is divided into 4 sections. Sections in CMC, Vellore Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Ability. There may be few questions on issues of Current Topical Interest.For detailed information of exam pattern of CMC, Vellore visit
• The duration of the whole exam is 3 hours and 10 minutes.
• The total number of questions in CMC Vellore are 300. 60 questions each of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (180 questions & 120 minutes in total) and 120 questions in General Ability with tests the speed and accuracy of the candidate and there will be questions on issues of Current Topical Interest (70 minutes).
• There is NO NEGATIVE MARKING.
• Students who performed well in this will be call for practical test, followed by personal interview
Exam Pattern of Christian Medical College, Vellore | CMC, Vellore Exam Pattern
Christian Medical College Vellore Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
• Candidate must be minimum of 17 years of age. For detailed information about Eligibility criteria of CMC vellore visit:
• Admission in MBBS: Candidates who wish to apply for MBBS and BDS courses should get more or equal to 50% marks in English and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
• Admission in B.Sc. Nursing & BPT: For admission to B.Sc. Nursing and BPT courses a pass in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually is must. Apart form this the aggregate should be 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Only single women candidates are eligible to apply.
Elibibility criteria of Christian Medical College, Vellore | CMC, Vellore eligibility criteria
Christian Medical College Vellore Entrance Exam Syllabus
The syllabus for CMC, Vellore entrance exam will be 10+2 level boards and that should be recognised by the TN Dr MGR Med University.
So it is confirmed that students who are preparing for Christian Medical entrance exam should prepare the papers will be in Physics, Chemistry, Biology. It was said by the CMC, Vellore that there will be questions of General Ability which tests the Speed and Accuracy and there will be few questions on current topical interest.
So, in short the syllabus for CMC,Vellore medical entrance exam is
• General Ability with emphasis on Speed and Accuracy
• Issues of Current Topical Interest
Start Practice Test...
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...