You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss Which is the Best Mobile Internet service provider?

Which service provider give the best internet connection in mobile phone?
    Hi,
    The best service provider of internet connection for mobile phones is BSNL. Though it doesnt has much popularity people started using it as there is a great traffic in Airtel in the previous years . Tata DOCOMO also has some what great speeds due to less traffic but t times there is no signal. Hence BSNL is the best for a mobile internet as it also provides much greater offers

regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love Makes Lyf Beautiful
    Advance Happy pongal

hi,

BSNL, TATA DOCOMO, VODAFONE these three mobile internet are provide best. BSNL is the best In rural areas because for network problem. BSNL network is gives rural side. TATA DOCOMO mobile internet speed getting near 30Kbps and also BSNL. Some times BSNL troubling in signal. Vodafone is id of this.

Regards,
    Prabhu S.
    Become new thought.

hai siyaram and prbu.,
    thanku for respond my question....
    i go buy a DOCOMO sim.....

Regards
    Maiyappan

Enjoy every Second

Regards
    Maiyappan @ Tamil
    Enjoy Every Second In Life

Thanks Prabhu and siyaram for responding this question, but my view is different. Through tata docomo , BSNL , Airtel are providing good facilities but their use as capacity is limited . In tata docomo you can use only 6 gb per month in Rs.98 out of which 2 gb in day and 4 gb in night. In case of BSNL you can use upto 1 gb at Rs.99 per month and you can use 2 gb per at Rs.98 month by Airtel, but the best provider is Aircel which is giving unlimited access in just Rs.98 for the whole month. You can use it whether day or night totally free and small packs also available for aircel pocket internet. you will get 3 days unlimited using in just Rs.14 and 7 days unlimited using in just Rs.27.

These statistical report is based on Orissa circle. I don't know about the schemes in Tamil Nadu.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

hai Bhisma Narayan Rout,
    ya your view is correct friend but in tamilnadu aircel mobile internet give only 5 to 8kbps it is dead slow friend...

in Orissa what is the transferring rate in aircel friend...

Regards
    Maiyappan

Enjoy Every Second

Regards
    Maiyappan @ Tamil
    Enjoy Every Second In Life

Hello Maiyappan,
    So sad that Aircel is giving so slow speed in tamil Nadu but in Orissa it is giving up to 30 kbps but in mobile it is a little bit slow but very good when you connect mobile as a modem to pc. It is best for students and just for general home use.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.