You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Clarification requested about pending of articles.

Dear Web Masters & Editors of TSR,

First I would like to introduce myself. My name is S.MANOHARAN, Associate Professor in Computer Science and I have got 15 years of Experience in Teaching, Research, Publications in journals and Conferences. Now I am also an active member in TSR and Posted many articles and Business posts. I have put my good effort in various sections of TSR for the past one month. I have also sponsored many of my friends and students to this TSR. Further, I have posted THREE articles on 10.01.2011(yesterday). But, All My posted articles have been kept in pending.I don't know the exact reason for the same. I have spent lot of time and contribute good effort to prepare the articles. Hence, I have asked the concern persons to review my articles and approve it.

With regards,
    Active Member In TSR
    Hi Manoharan

Just go to your pending resource section and check your resource. There our editor/webmaster have mentioned the reason for keeping your resource under pending status. Try to follow the guidelines mentioned by them and get your resources approved at once.

Hello Manoharan,
    Your resources are very good ad deerve points and I selected you as a winner of Member of the Day.

But, the only thing is lacking in all of your resources is KEY WORDS. Not a single resource is having them. Please add me in G talk( and let me explain the importance of them. Once you know how to use them and I told already you are "Unstoppable".

Congrats for winning the Member of Day Award. You have a bright future in TSR.

A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi Kiranthi,

Thank u for your complements to me. I will prove myself as I am a good resource provider in TSR,in future.

with regards,

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.